2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad when the pj is more upset at the mention of duct tape on Caylee's face than her own mom. Casey doesn't even have the good sense to fake it

She is excused!
Next!
soup-nazi_320+copy.jpg

3310 is next. Any info on this PJ? TIA!

Wow, is she that unaffected by someone saying she's a murderer....how is it that she can sit with a blank demeanor and act completely detached when someone calls her out.....

The way Casey looked when the juror talked about the duct tape on the kids mouth just brought me chills.
She is no question cold hearted.

I've been lurking for awhile now but I do have to respond to this. If it really was a private matter, what do you expect? What proof do you require? He is lead counsel, it is at his client's discrection to continue without him.

Well given the past shenanigans of the defense and especially JB. I think the private matter was really just a way to stall the proceedings. That's pretty much been the DT's trick during this entire process (delay at all cost).

still banging back my first cup of coffee - waiting for my vision to clear - lol - trouble posting until I have at least two cups I fear....

So nothing happened except JB wanted the afternoon off? Wowza...

I wonder if we'll hear the term "infotainment shows" today.

NG will stand up and scream "objection".

This man remembers a young lady being accused of killing her child. He heard that on tv. :giggle: He watches TVLand.

He recalls that there was a murder. Young lady was accused of killing her child. No other details that he can remember.

PJ: The babysitter was pulled into this as a smoke screen.
PJ: That is not what a normal parent does.
PJ: I believe she is guilty. The actions I heard did not portray an innocent mother distraught for her child.

I completely understand WHY, but it is so disheartening to have to dimiss these people with common sense. :sigh:

During last PJ's questioning when said she felt ICA was guilty.
CA18-1.jpg

This PJ remembers vaguely that there was a murder back in June 2008.

PJ - What I remember is that a young lady was accused of killing her child. That's about all I remember.

Nothing else, believes info came from television. Watches cable channels, not network TV. Gets news when he wants to watch it - Bay News 9 locally or CNN. Also watches Ch 13. Does not watch news magazine shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi