2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh helloz!! This lady is beating the brakes off ICA's fable of the evil babysitter!

She don't watch the news much. Too sensational.
She works in a day care and feels Casey is guilty.

And even specifically calls out Nancy Grace....says she can't handle the oversensationalism....Nancy is sitting there in courtroom, right? :floorlaugh:

Wow pj telling it like it is. KC used babysitter as smokescreen.

HHBP better round up some of those pjs in the jury room

ICA looks a little pizzed with this PJ

Save time, judge, dismiss this juror now. No way she can hold up...

Rut roh - former babysitter - didn't like the smokescreen of bringing the babysitter in - very telling, believe she is guilty, maybe not alone, but actions did not portray an innocent mother...oh oh
Can you render a verdict solely on the law

PJ reads newspaper a lot, but does not like shows like Nancy Grace - too sensational.

Has an impression already formed. Former licensed daycare provider, then worked for the school system, has always worked with children. Chilling to see babysitter pulled in as a smokescreen or used as a pawn. Former babysitter herself, thought that's not what a normal parent does. Thought that was very tellling, and never makes snap decisions.

Thinks KC is guilty, may NOT be alone, but thought her actions was not what a normal mother would do or how they'd act.

KC - NO EXPRESSION, just staring at the PJ.

HHJP - Can you put these impressions/opinions aside?

PJ - Because of the kind of case it is, I cannot lay that aside. I feel very strongly about this.

Wow. Just WOW.

Judge Perry is being so Awesome with her. "You don't have to be sorry"

:blowkiss:

Could someone PLEASE inform ICA that they're talking about her and how she killed her own child.

Could not lay her personal opinion of guilty aside "because of the kind of case this is".

ON JVM one of the defense attorneys said the other day re: the note taking:

EIGLARSH: No, she`s doing exactly what I tell my clients to do in every trial. Take a pen, write stuff down. I don`t care if you`re writing to your diary. Look like you are into the case.

That`s not suggesting that she`s not and this is manufactured. But think about it. They are looking over; they are judging her at every single moment. You can`t lose if you`re taking notes. If you`re looking down, it looks like you`re into the trial, you care about your outcome and you are determined to see this through and find yourself -- somehow get a jury to find you not guilty.

Maybe she's being advised to take notes? :dunno:

If I was on the jury and see a defendant writing notes, it wouldn't make me decide.

Love it - she just said "This is not how a normal person acts" ICA is not happy with her.
She's writing away. Even grimaced at one point.

This juror is a goner.

Maybe JB and NG can have lunch together today. :argue: :slapfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members