2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA does not look well today. Maybe she has caught the cold thing going around.

Why does HHJP always say that the juror number is an even or odd number?

I hate that the Judge makes rules, and then does not do what he said!

are we going to swear them in? i came late so dont know if this was already discussed

They are not going to swear the jurors in at this time. They will continue to interview the remaining jurors this morning.

Casey wiping her eyes and looking sad. It's like it's only real to her when they come close to having a jury.

UH OH, bet the DT is pizzed if they continue as their strategy was BASED on stopping and swearing at 12???

someone just asked ICA is she was alright..she replied I'm alright
We have Juror 12 Miss Anthony...Juror 12.. forge ahead..

So, I guess the plan is to go through the rest of the jurors/strikes and then swear the 12 in the morning? Hopefully?

This guy worries me a tad.

Thank You, I thought I was the only one there for a second....his Sister committed a crime, tied up her parents and robbed them.....the family is all lovy dovy now, they couldn't be MORE PROUD of Sis...

It scream THE ANTHONYS....to me

Notice that AF doesn't give ICA the time of day on a personal basis. AF is here to do her job..period..

Casey rubbing at her eyes again. I think she either is getting a cold or she found a something new to do besides fidgeting with her hair

I guess (hope) some alternates will come out of the rest of the pool that will be questioned today?

I think KC perturbed b/c of NG.

We have nothing official on JB being a new father.

So, I guess it was true that JB convinced HHJP to let them hear all of the rest of the jurors. I had not heard 100% confirmation of that until now.

Probably a very good idea. I think we'll be able to seat a jury and opening statements will be Monday!!!!! :great:

Wish they wouldnt have flashed to the seal.....it looked like DS was trying to be private with her client, and instructing the bailiff of something. Like "please move away, I have a private matter to discuss. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem