2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes find it weird to cry about a girl I never met. but I think these last two weeks have been so taxing that it's all I can do. Thank You guys for all of your hard work so far... can't wait for this trial to begin and to end. <<<<<hugs>>>>>>

You know, G-d works in mysterious ways...there is a reason all of us have been here, plugging away for almost three years for this special angel, Caylee, who hasn't any family to grieve for her. That is our job. Any one of us would have gladly taken Caylee into our families and away from all the bad that she endured with her biological units(can't say family---they don't deserve that term).

May justice prevail for us, and especially for our Caylee!

I lost the *&%$#^%^ reflector and had to switch over to $#%^% CNN and it's &^%%$% University of Phoenix commercial!!! :maddening: :banghead: :maddening: :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JMO...
LF looked interested in the process. AF appeared as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders. JB looked bemused (and smug). ICA was deathly pale for lack of a better description - she, to me, seemed daunted. CM was blocked.

LDB seemed to be studying the jury. FG appeared bored and JA had steeple hands, was leaning back in his chair and rocking. SAO seem relaxed but ready.

Again jmo.

Let me give a hand to the court personnel in Pinellas County,they were super and so professional in demeanor and appearance. I hope Orange county has looked at this and learned a few things. JMHO :takeabow: :takeabow: :gthanks::tyou:

Perfect for all to have two days off before the big event starts. We have waited for three years for this and I am quite cozy thinking HHJP will keep the ship properly afloat. But darn, now I'll waste my whole summer watching this unfold.

Ok everyone, time to take a nice deep cleansing breath.
This is truly a great day!

mux5sl.jpg

Oh the stories those guards could tell!! Too bad we'll never hear them!!:maddening:

are they sworn in?

Ironic that this is happening on what probably would have been caylee's last day of kindergarten. A great summer is coming, caylee, just for you!!!

yes, it is done!! Praise be!!!!!

The Dr. Seuss quote is what I will keep in my heart during these next weeks.....thank you for posting it.

Me too. I just love that quote. And it's so true! Casey is going to find out starting MONDAY!!!!

It has been an epic journey, you guys. I consider you friends and family now. We FINALLY HAVE A TRIAL!!!!! I am so happy I could BURST right now!!!! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member