2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I was planning on taking Tuesday off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking for myself, for someone that never knew what blogging was until I discovered this case in June of '08. This site and all of you have been the source of accurate news and opinions for a few years now.

Just a thanks from someone that does not post a lot....to this site...and all of you.

G-D Bless everyone

And lets get some Justice for Caylee!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6525177#post6525177"]Get on the bus back to the Sidebar!!!![/ame]

HHJP: you may be seated. Okay before I preceed to tell you after speaking to the jury I have to thank chef judge tom grady for the curtsey and the court deputies have done a great job. The citizens of Pennalas co should be proud. Words are not enough to say thanks. You all went above and beyond the call. After speaking to the jury, time for them to leave, we will start on tuesday rather than monday.

anything else now? you had talked about other issues, if you want to you can schedual something monday morning to take care of the issues you had talked about. (I think he is talking about opening statements) Pardon?

CM: ?

HHJP: I didn't look at you. You are not old fashioned. He said it I didn't. Anything else? Okay. This court is in recess.

JMO...
LF looked interested in the process. AF appeared as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders. JB looked bemused (and smug). ICA was deathly pale for lack of a better description - she, to me, seemed daunted. CM was blocked.

LDB seemed to be studying the jury. FG appeared bored and JA had steeple hands, was leaning back in his chair and rocking. SAO seem relaxed but ready.

Again jmo.

I'm sorry but I can't figure out who LF is......can someone tell me :)

Tuesday 9AM!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I hope Casey doesn't sleep for the next three days!

starting tuesday so jurors can arrange their lives to be gone for 6-8 years (I mean weeks)

<<<<< sidebar >>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136800"]2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank You Thank You everyone who has posted so many posts with info for all of us who can't be here for the important times. God bless Little Caylee. Your angels are caring for you and will protect you forever. God has you under his wing.

HHJP: No, Mr. Mason I did not look at you. You are not old fashioned.

(HHJP laughs loudly)

HHJP: He said it, not me!! LOLOLOL

:dance:

judge.jpg

Chaney, old fashion? lol

okay in front of a tv now.... I'm in pennsylvania... our local news just covered the outburst...lol... first time hubby saw ICA... I can't believe it made our local news... we have not seen any coverage here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV