2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 minus 4 (D has 1 and if the SA uses all 3) equals 16. That leaves 4 possible alternates.

"Third and last husband." "She has not been blessed with children." Rut roh.

Has "never been blessed" with children... DT will strike because ICA threw her gift away like garbage.

Nice! Married 6 yrs, 3rd "and last" husband - "not blessed with children". Love that part!

brother is a Major for the metro PD in Louisville.. they were not raised together... they are like semi friends

20 minus 4 (D has 1 and if the SA uses all 3) equals 16. That leaves 4 possible alternates.

"Third and last husband." "She has not been blessed with children." Rut roh.

She may not appreciate someone who has and threw her out like trash.

Has "never been blessed" with children... DT will strike because ICA threw her gift away like garbage.

I think I saw her take notes when that statement was made.

Third and final husband! LOL. No children either. Not sure about this juror. Too good...

I think state should strike this juror - sorry to say but she can't impose death and she seems not to have any close family ties of family life - not close to her family.

She worked in a mini-mart and was held @ gunopint in 1985. . . .

Sort of sounded to me like this woman isn't able to have children. "We weren't blessed with children". It won't sit well with her that ICA killed her child and threw her away like yesterdays trash.

Did this PJ just said they haven't been "blessed" by children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89