2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. George is trying really really hard to keep this PJ rehabilitated....

This woman is such a Keeper! I really like her.

How long will it take to get started on the swearing?
They get to use their strikes, right?
Will DT file a request for more strikes?

tiki getting a little nervous and excited - runs to get chocolate ...............

Can someone tell me where we are...what number they are on and who has been approved since 4192?????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since 4192 we're on our current juror, 4123. We've had many released for cause today :( This is our last juror.

Friday, May 20, 2011
Excused for cause: 3060
Excused for cause: 3050
Excused for cause: 3268 – could not respect ICA right not to testify
Excused for outburst in the gallery – 4046
Excused for cause: 4191 – Death Penalty issue
Excused for cause: 4156 – guilty/waited 31 days to call the police
Excused for cause: 4023 – case would cause distress
Excused for cause: 4060 - guilty

PJ robbed at gunpoint in Tampa in 1985 approx, I believe she said when working at a convenience store, so she was considered a witness. No one arrested, so never had to testify.

I think state should strike this juror - sorry to say but she can't impose death and she seems not to have any close family ties of family life - not close to her family.

She said she could choose the DP if it called for it.

She is on disability for a bad back. Some depression. Takes meds daily for both.

I think state should strike this juror - sorry to say but she can't impose death and she seems not to have any close family ties of family life - not close to her family.

I think she could impose the death penalty...she was not blessed with children and IMHO will not take to kindly to anyone who just throws their child out like trash.

I do see the DT striking her, however.

This juror has depression... I do not know if she'd be good for this.

Lawn service...now....are you fracking kidding me???

BRB.... have to do some "swearing" real quickly.

Sort of sounded to me like this woman isn't able to have children. "We weren't blessed with children". It won't sit well with her that ICA killed her child and threw her away like yesterdays trash.

I know. I have many girlfriends that REALLY struggled to have children. And women like Casey just drive them nuts.

What?? When did "we" talk about her criminal charges???

I happen to be one who truly doesn't care if ICA is sentenced to LWOP or death. I prefer LWOP and her sitting in front of a TV set with a DVR or Caylee Marie talking and playing while visiting her great grandfather on the father's day before she went missing. Play it over and over and over for 24/7. That is punishment enough for me. I don't have to have death as long as she serves FOREVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89