2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea who the lady in blue is behind Casey? One bailiff went over and talked to her then the same bailiff gave the lawyer sitting by Casey a note and the lawyer started whispering to Casey with her mouth covered in the direction of the lady. Kept looking at her too.

Former prisoner/friend in OC jail?

I think Ms Fryer's job is to keep ICA calm. HHJP will not tolerate an outburst today from ICA.

I'm really surprised Ms Fryer can talk to KC, then text, wait for a reply and then turn her smart phone toward KC so that she can see the reply. Is this something that all defendants get to do. Just wondering. Thanks!

If this is the wrong place for this, mods please remove. Thanks!

Deputy has mic in hand right now for what reason.....to alert on ????????

This makes me wonder... What is the Guinness world record for longest side bar?? :)

I wonder if ICA is teaching her how to store and not store names/phone numbers on her cellphone and sim card or how to switch sim cards between different phones :crazy:

Do we have a list of all the alts too? In case this guy gets booted let's look at what might happen to the seated jury.

ARG! My neice just called and asked me to pick her up at 4:30! Don't people realize I, oe er.. HHJP have/has to swear in jurors? I've been waiting 2 weeks for this! :banghead:

You will miss your 'on-line class' as someone so generously offered that as a reasonable excuse for all of us WS'ers earlier and I for one intend to use it frequently. :woohoo:

Everyone should be properly dressed before being allowed to enter a court room.

I think I am trying to pass a kidney stone. Been miserable for two days. The only thing that is good about it is I get to keep going from the computer to the bed with the TV on and DH is being really cool about all the courtroom watching. He has even gotten into it somewhat.

Oh no! I hope you are better very soon, terrible stuff. :(

I'm really surprised Ms Fryer can talk to KC, then text, wait for a reply and then turn her smart phone toward KC so that she can see the reply. Is this something that all defendants get to do. Just wondering. Thanks!

If this is the wrong place for this, mods please remove. Thanks!

Very disrespectful to the court. I'm surprised to see a rookie lawyer act like that.

ICA is saying, "I had a phone like that from Universal."
ICA continues,
I needed one for work, but Universal didn't have the money so I had to borrow it, my grandpa was more than willing to lend it to me.
Then one day I left the phone on my desk and poof...it disappeared...along with my desk and my event planner job.
One day I'll introduce you to my close friends Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis..Jeff has a son named Zach..

Does anyone have a link to a live feed with sound? I've got no sound on mine. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13