2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed one for work, but Universal didn't have the money so I had to borrow it from my grandpa.
I left it on my desk and poof...it disappeared...along with my desk and my event planner job.
One day I'll introduce you to my close friends Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis..Jeff has a son named Zach..

Oh . . . Jeff, Juliette, Zach, the dog, the Nanny and Caylee all disappeared too! One Big POOF!

I think the State will hold back on some of their strikes in order to get a jury seated. They will only use them if they have major concerns. What do you think?
If they want to go trial now they better hold them all back. I have a feeling DT will use theirs trying to stop this trial from going forward.

The way I calulate it the best we can hope is 2 alternates if the DT uses all theirs.

What are we waiting for? All I see is ICA and Fryer....

checking in.....what is the hold up?

It's pretty sad when I have to take my laptop with me to the rest room so I can capture the recording when Judge Perry comes back to the bench! GEEZ!!!

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I ain't gonna judge. (Flush) LOL

here is the list again.. they are in exact order added (I have added numbers to help):

JURY TO BE SWORN TODAY
1) 1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
2) 1398: crisis counselor
3) 1019: computer guy with nurse wife
4) 1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
5) 1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
6) 1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
7) 1025: chef with 2 young kids
8) 1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
9) 3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game
10) 3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
11) 3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
12) 3310: older single verizon guy
13) 3016: PE teacher with 2 labs
14) 3140: "fun job" lady with one cat
15) 3093: surgical tech lady, weaver of yarn with 2 sons in 20s
16) 3281: info systems granny with yorkie
17) 3170: government teacher with tenure
18) 4013: car dealership lady with bounced checks
19) 4192: young carpenter guy with "parentals"
20) 4123: fishing, sewing lady that helps baby kitties

these were struck
1232 newspaper guy
1129 young single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 young mechanic guy
1119 truck driver
1426 young nurse assistant guy
struck at 1500 5/17 3397 stock trader with bad back
1159 VA guy struck by defense at 1700

strikes left:
defense:1
state:3

those are awful...get them off and on.....mine are generally bilateral..why have one when you can have mroe????? Good luck!!!

Mine always start out like I ate something bad then after a few days it is clear when the pain stays in one place and all the other stuff sets in.

Horrible things to have. My sympothies for any that suffer from them.

O/T..Hiya there my friend ..Have really missed seeing you..

Hello Emeral my friend, good seeing you and others here, I think we just need to see some justice. Yes, keeping a low profile lately, works been keeping me off balance lately so I read more than talk. Hope everything is good with you.

xxxooo
Pel

LOL, ICA treats the guards like they are waiters at a restaurant checking in with her to make sure everything is to her liking.

It's pretty sad when I have to take my laptop with me to the rest room so I can capture the recording when Judge Perry comes back to the bench! GEEZ!!!

Glad I'm not the only one!!! :great: I'm on my pc right now but have a laptop upstairs and one in the laundry room all going so I don't miss anything! How sad are we?!?! :crazy:

Boy KC is just a little Chatty Cathy today isn't she....none of this seems to bother her in the slightest...I mean she's only on trial for her life...no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13