2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know when we are back so I can run to my computer

Oh, the lawyer Casey was flirting with during the March hearings is there.

Can someone let us latecomers know what the delay is for?

I'm thinking if we get a jury seated ICA will be moved back to Orlando tonight. So check out the scanner thread later in the Parking Lot to see if we hear it. And keep watching for vinelink. :)

Geesh. I wonder how many times Baez has said "But your honor" while in sidebar!

Everyone taking laptops into the bathroom, please turn the cameras off!

While there, do not spray Clorox Cleanup on the white toilet seat and walk away for a few minutes. My toilet seat now has an odd pinkish stain on the lid and seat where the Clorox Cleanup was. Carp!

Can't believe the way ICA just touched that attorney--William something? It's just so inappropriate. And the alarmed way he glanced at her and then the other lawyer.

Oh it was in the gallery, I was wondering cause I couldn't bend over far enough to see under the tables. :floorlaugh:

OMG ICA has so many attys helping with her case it's ridiculous! Most criminal defendants don't get this luxury!!!!!

I'm so anxious!! Come on already, please???

Isn't it interesting how anxious we all are while ICA is sitting there all relaxed like she's sitting at a dinner with a friend? One of the bailiffs just came up behind her and she turned around as if to place her dinner order. I'm just totally fascinated by her lack of... interest, emotion... ??? As if it's happening to someone else and she's just a bystander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89