2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your poison!
liquor-7-1.jpg

Im getting a little nervous. This guy doesn't read stress in the court room very well. Sheesh be quiet.

This potential juror was NOT yet called into this courtroom to be questioned in this case. So, he and the others broke no rules. People can talk about anything they want when they are in that big jury pool room.

oh my stars, Ill loose whats left of my mind if the jury pool is tainted and it starts all over again...

just catching up here folks..

I need a stiff drink now..

3 hours. I go away for 3 hours. And you people let someone invade the courtroom,raise sirens, and taint the jury.

NO Redtinis for YOU!

Jose is going to say the jury is tainted because of what this "mouthy" guy has to say. He hates people talking. You can hear it in his voice. He feels superior over others because of whatever reason...god. Sorry. t/o for me.

Baez - MySpace is beyond dead - catch up.

Oh yeah...........it's coming. JB was entirely to calm just then.

JB, she did not report her child missing......EVER.... no positive spin is possible!

Time for me to pet the horse and fall asleep in the cart now.

I'm still hoping the swearing in happens at 3pm. *crossing her fingers*

Yesterday when this group of Jurors walked in Baez kept pointing at someone and acknowledged someone. Not sure if it was a juror or maybe someone else in the court. Just funny it was when they had turned around and the jury was coming in.

I saw that too, and wondered what it was about. I thought it looked like he was pointing at someone he knew too.

He'll fold on the DP....get rid of him, please!!

I bet they start all over if the whole jury pool was tainted and talking about ICA? Is that what this guy is saying? That the jury pool they picked jurors from was all saying she was guilty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd