2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a young woman, just today. She got information from her mom and had gone onto the internet to check this case out.
KC did not like her and for once I would have to agree with her. The girl was a space cadet and I am sure that she was cute as a bug. But...
Beauty is only skin deep and Ugly runs clear to the bone.
KC saw herself in the mirror and was not a happy girl.
MOO

I love this quote...mind if i use it?:)

typical ICA sucking and cuddling up to the next person she can befriend and manipulate, use and thow away like garbage. Oh, yes and also pretend and imitate the person. Lisabeth has no clue what's even happening. What a poor fool.

27548395_480X360.jpg
1z3cqiq.jpg

she proceded to write

"Mrs. 4192" on her notepad, over and over again.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hilarious! So obvious she is smitten! I thought while listening to him (possession, carpenter, vid games, slang he uses) that he is a typical FL beach dude. He is probably pretty cute, they usually are, I know the type well from my younger FL beach chick days. :innocent:

I think LDB liked him too...Course all just speculation and moo :crazy:

:floorlaugh:Best line of the day goes to LDB when she asked one of the potentials... "So you haven't seen Jose Baez on the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show?" That was brilliant! :floorlaugh:

I just do not get how ICA can sit there all smiley and giggly when 1). Her child is DEAD and she is the accused. 2). She "claims" she is innocent; however, normal people would be feverishly looking for their baby's KILLER. Who is looking for the "real" killer? Yes, I know she is sitting at that table but, who is actually looking for this person, those who believe she is innocent. CA,GA,LA? They should have their butts on TV like they did in the past pleading for info to find their granddaughters killer! Hmmmmm, wonder why they are not?

An aside......just looked up Lisabeth Fryer's educ.......graduate of Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law - a 4th tier law school and only open since I think 2006. She seems quite capable - what a good opportunity for such young professional..........only been out of school a year.

I guess Bewitching Hour has been delayed

Juror 4060 up
Female (sounds older)

I'm back! I finally have (easy to prepare) food in my house and I finally got that shower!

Can someone update me please? :blowkiss:

WTH??!! WHy is Lichenstein tweeting what the PJ look like??????:maddening:

If no more go through I predict the judge will say only 3 alternates

What I have noticed: A court room bathroom break is 5 or 10 minutes, for a fan of this site that equals about 6-10 full pages of posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member