2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do convicted people in Florida lose the right to vote?

I went to look it up...didn't know that prisoners lost the right to vote.

Most States deny prisoners the right to vote, Florida is one of them

Been away cleaning house, just wondering if HHBP has sworn in a jury yet? Thanks!
:blowkiss:

Any idea who the lady in blue is behind Casey? One bailiff went over and talked to her then the same bailiff gave the lawyer sitting by Casey a note and the lawyer started whispering to Casey with her mouth covered in the direction of the lady. Kept looking at her too.

ARG! My neice just called and asked me to pick her up at 4:30! Don't people realize I, oe er.. HHJP have/has to swear in jurors? I've been waiting 2 weeks for this! :banghead:

Tell her , walking ain't crowded. JK.:floorlaugh:

Everyone have their seat belt on and ready for a ride to and fro and up and down the mountains? Don't forget your helmet. This is going to be interesting. Let's seat a jury! :)

Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times!

I think the State will hold back on some of their strikes in order to get a jury seated. They will only use them if they have major concerns. What do you think?

West coast IS keeps playing the contempt debacle over and over... interesting how many of her problems mirror the mitigating factors set forth by the defense. :eek:

I see you have visited my house in the last month? I swear, my husband is going to toss me out. I've always been a neat freak and my house is well...BAD...this case...grr

I'm not doing much of anything else, but I am dashing about whipping up PROFOUND dinners - that usually mollifies him

As a lurker that comes here for the news on this case........the last 20 or so posts have me in stitches!

:great::great::great:

Sorry for the interruption.......continue

KC is sure being chatting - i bet they have another delay up their sleeves.

Personally, I recommend the mulch pile method of doing laundry. Make a huge pile in the middle of the floor and let it mulch for 3 months or so. Walla done...

Next week my tips on dusting.

O/T..Hiya there my friend ..Have really missed seeing you..

Can't believe ICA is allowed to look at EF's phone while shge is texting. I bet she's texting ICA's parents and they are communicating that way.

Wonder what the list was she took as ICA talked. CLothing for next week maybe or maybe a note to JB that wasn't in ICA's handwriting so he might READ it. LOL!

ICA: Okay, I'd like the pink sweater with the pink shirt again, I looked really hot in that. Get me a pair of pants that match that brown top from yesterday, it makes me look professional. Then I want....

I love the guard sitting right behind them, square in the middle. If not for her you know ICA would have grabbed that cell and tried to text Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali