2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nbr7le.jpg

I can't believe how long it takes her to answer a question.

WTF is wrong with this PJ? can she answer a question clearly.....Uggggg.....

I just aint got no patience today....lol

Let's try to stick to jury selection peeps. The jokes are taking over the thread. Thanks.

PJ almost seems argumentative with the Judge. I don't know if it's just her temperament or if she's getting confused and flustered.

Speaking of Saturday Night Live, reminds me of the "baby-voiced" woman Kristen Wiig plays, is it Shanna?

:seeya: later, folks...need to get food shopping done or hubby will starve....will check back later to see if jurors are sworn and if trial starts MONDAY morning.....:rocker:

:hug:

Well dangit. She had me up until wanting to hear the mother's story! The mother's story is ALL LIES!!!! GAH!

And that is okay... she will see how Casey did NOTHING to find the child she was praying would be found alive. I like her... she will only be an alternate anyways.

Someone get her a calendar. This is painful.

Poor JA! He's trying to make her shut her pie-hole without much luck on his first Q.

eta..Or ANY of his Q's!

I think she might be a good "middle of the road" juror.
Doesn't seem to have formed any opinions, seems open minded. Very nervous tho.

It's all about self-implication. You could have a completely innocent person testify for themselves and the jury take things a certain way that implicates them instead (too forthcoming, too willing to offer up certain details, etc).

Most attorneys advise against it for this reason.

Yes I understand "perception". I'm just saying I would think an innocent person would insist on fighting for their lives, which would include, "let me tell my truth to this jury who will judge me".

There are always exceptions to a rule tho, (special cases).

:cow:

If she can't remember when she moved to SC, how is she going to be able to retain the information that will be presented in this case?

I am thoroughly confused -Why did this PJ would tell HHJP that he is neutral on the DP, and would/could follow the law and instructions provided him, YET, he tells AF that he'd vote against the DP??? No entiendo!

he accepts the fact that fl has the death penalty, as a good citizen.

he supports the state and its laws

but he "might" change it if he had the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members