2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are photos of the courtroom on line? I would like to see it If I wasn't tied down here, I would be in that courtroom, thats if anyone will be able to get in. When Couey was sentenced to death, yeah, we had to sit downstairs and watch it on video. Of course the place went crazy when he was sentenced. :)

I see nothing but EVIL in those eyes, and DEFIANCE, and annoyance that the jail staff is taking her mug shot (again). IMO there is no fear, or remorse, or concern, or panic, or young vulnerability.

Well said...ThinkTank. Nothing behind those eyes. She'll do fine in prison until they give her the needle...she's a sociopath...which translates into what you just said...no fear, remorse, concern, panic.

Just a little FYI - Geraldo is back to covering the case. He's on now and he's going to be in Orlando tomorrow night. I'm only watching it to see what he says and get a laugh or two.

Just a little FYI - Geraldo is back to covering the case. He's on now and he's going to be in Orlando tomorrow night. I'm only watching it to see what he says and get a laugh or two.

WOO, please do convey if he says anything of interest or especially humorous. I can't stomach watching him at all :sick: TIA!

He's debating the dp with Joey Jackson (atty). Geraldo is talking about how many mothers kill their children and the state doesn't seek the death penalty. IMHO He seems to have a real problem with the DA - Lawson Lamar -as he just said that if ICA had been AA or hispanic that the dp would not have been on the table and that this is a "political ploy" Oh FSG - please.

Now showing clips from jury selection when LDB and JA would ask if they had seen Geraldo Riveria.

WOO, please do convey if he says anything of interest or especially humorous. I can't stomach watching him at all :sick: TIA!

I just turned it on...Gloria Alred is on now....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the update. I'm watching something else tonight however may tune in tomorrow. :)

Gloria Allred saying both sides are hoping for a fair trial and that if she's convicted there will be an appeal.

OMG OMG OMG He's got Art Harris on.

Panthera, I'm going to let this show stay in here tonight and I'll make a thread for tomorrow night's show when he's in Orlando - that ok with you?

He's debating the dp with Joey Jackson (atty). Geraldo is talking about how many mothers kill their children and the state doesn't seek the death penalty. IMHO He seems to have a real problem with the DA - Lawson Lamar -as he just said that if ICA had been AA or hispanic that the dp would haven't been on the table and that this is a "political ploy" Oh FSG - please.

Now showing clips from jury selection when LDB and JA would ask if they had seen Geraldo Riveria.

The DP would not have been on the table?? I respectfully disagree! :waitasec:

MOO

J. Jackson saying that HHJP jumped through back hoops to make sure this is fair and impartial.

Ok - that's it he's moving on to Aruhnoold now.

The DP would not have been on the table?? I respectfully disagree! :waitasec:

MOO
This past Thursday - I think - Florida just put another WOMAN on death row. So there are now 3. She was from Brevard county and killed her maid because she thought the maid was stealing. She held the maid down and poured chemicals (household cleaners) down her throat.

I so wish I could have seen JB and CM's faces that night at dinner when THOSE headlines came out.

Florida is not afraid of convicting women and putting them on death row. Funny, my DD told me today that she wanted to cut out that newspaper article and send it to ICA to make sure she saw it!!! lol But then she said she wouldn't even waste the cost of a stamp on her.

J. Jackson saying that HHJP jumped through back hoops to make sure this is fair and impartial.

Ok - that's it he's moving on to Aruhnoold now.

Oh bother...just saw these posts...missed the whole thing...too busy watching The Perfect Husband about the Scott Peterson thing...never followed it when it really happened, but was interested tonite as I have learned he and KC have been compared d/t their sociopathy (as well as his denying parents)

He's debating the dp with Joey Jackson (atty). Geraldo is talking about how many mothers kill their children and the state doesn't seek the death penalty. IMHO He seems to have a real problem with the DA - Lawson Lamar -as he just said that if ICA had been AA or hispanic that the dp would haven't been on the table and that this is a "political ploy" Oh FSG - please.

NOT watching but I have to comment....
You know what's a political ploy?? Being the only media representative out of hundreds to draw a picture in the sand on live camera to show OUR troop location in Desert Storm. He should have been arrested. Being buddies with Mr Baez...once again he's following his own interests in "reporting".

MOO and stuff.

This past Thursday - I think - Florida just put another WOMAN on death row. So there are now 3. She was from Brevard county and killed her maid because she thought the maid was stealing. She held the maid down and poured chemicals (household cleaners) down her throat.

I so wish I could have seen JB and CM's faces that night at dinner when THOSE headlines came out.

Florida is not afraid of convicting women and putting them on death row. Funny, my DD told me today that she wanted to cut out that newspaper article and send it to ICA to make sure she saw it!!! lol But then she said she wouldn't even waste the cost of a stamp on her.
Exactly. I read about the woman and saw the video of her death sentence being imposed.

Sorry to ask if this has already been answered in this thread but I just don't have time to read the whole thread and I had to work today so couldn't keep up and I apparently am not allowed to start a thread yet..

Sooo.. Do we have a jury? Will we be having opening statements on Monday? TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!