2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually Tricia, you AZLawyer and Kimster were great. Only a few bleeps, but the discussion was very candid and it opened discussion that have been on many minds following the case. Learning about the Cindy email exchange was eye opening and AZ's professional opinion is always thought provoking. Kimster, your reasoning and balance is so evident when you speak, I'm really surprised that you are an Alien!

All three of you sounded like you've been doing radio all your life. It's only going to get better too. I can't wait until we can call in. How nice to be able to hear fellow members of the forum.

well aside from a few bumps along the way everything went fabulous. I will be able to smile and say "I remember that first show" when this thing blows up, I'll have been there when.

I wish our mod powers allowed me to thank every post with one swoop! You guys are sooooo wonderful!

Well...of course I decided to fall asleep during the show...I hope I can hear it at a later time. Question...and please forgive me if this has been discussed...but were you all together in LA doing the show?

Will there be a re-run of the show for those of us who missed it?

Well...of course I decided to fall asleep during the show...I hope I can hear it at a later time. Question...and please forgive me if this has been discussed...but were you all together in LA doing the show?

No, I wish! The producer called each of us and set it up that way.

No, I wish! The producer called each of us and set it up that way.
Really!! I was thinking, hey...I want that gig...lol. My little one is in LA...and djs on his college radio station there...and as far as I always knew...he was live in LA when I listened. lol

I'm one of those members that Kimster referred to as reluctant to post - but I enjoyed the show so much I hafta!
I appreciate my daily hours perusing Websleuths and thank all the posters and moderators for the opportunity.
:tyou:

I just want to say thanks to , we stay afloat because of him (i'm just guessing its a him) women don't have adnoids:innocent:

THANKS!!!!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

That was a great show and it's terrific to hear your voices. I'm looking forward to listening next week.

I'd like to read Sherby's post that you referenced. I tried to do a search but I couldn't find it. Would you post the link?

When can we listen to the repeat as all I had was the same loop about the emotional incest playing over and over no matter what link I tried.
thanks

That is a weird problem. I'll get with the owners of L.A. Talk Radio and make sure it doesn't happen again.

The producer did tell me we had a ton of listeners. Something they were not expecting. They had to bump up their band width. That could be the problem.

In case no one has answered you here is the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135667"]Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can't wait. Counting down.

and o/t I love that you say cool beans, Oakley. I say that too and I get the funniest looks. I always thought it was a commonly known phrase but apparently not in my neck of the woods, lol.

I love it too. Actually picked it up from my DD so I feel a little old saying it, but hey, y'all can't see me from there, lol! Er, um, at least I don't think you can. Anyhow, after the last hearing, I took a tip from someone on here and covered my laptop camera with painter's tape. See how much I've learned from all you dynamite sleuths?! :rocker:

I wish but no. I was on Skype and Azlawyer and Kimster were on the phone.

You can download the show here.

http://www.latalkradio.com/Tricia.php

Scroll to the bottom of the page. The show will be available to listen to or download in the next 24 hours.

Congratulations one and all! So proud of you.
oxoxoxox

I'm listening now and remembered that Tricia said it is crazy to say "aliens are eating my brain". What's so odd about that? :waiting:

:floorlaugh:

Just listening to the show after the fact now as I read this thread. Hey, thanks for the "Cool Beans" shout out, Tricia! Cool Beans! :great:

Well goodnight all, may those that are missing be found safe and the ones that have lost their loved ones, keep love in your heart. Thank you for the show tonight. I believe that WS does so much to help.The show tonight is just one more step forward to bringing comfort, resolution and justice to the missing and gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back