2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't you guys just live a first run? Someday we'll be saying "remember when Tricia did the first show?" :D

I'll remember the 1st show.
It was the day we had tornado on top of tornado on top of tornado.
What a day!:thud:

It's still storming, but I needed my ws fix. :)

Just finished listening to the maiden voyage of the SS.WSRS! I thoroughly enjoyed every second!

Tricia!!! You look gorgeous!!!!

I'm listening right now!!! I am so PROUD and humbled to be a member of Websleuths!!!

I had no idea we had 30,000+ members!!!!

Still listening but had to come back to give a shout out to AZlawyer and Kimster!!! You all did a GREAT, GREAT job!!!!!

I can say "I knew them when...." :wink:

Got to listen!
That was excellent Tricia,azlawyer and.
10.gif

:hugs:

Wow, great show. Thank you AzLawyer, Kimster and Tricia. I don't regret that hour spent at all!

This was wonderful. I felt like I belonged and had a personal interest in everything that was discussed. What neat personalities all three of you have ~ sweet, smart, organized and intelligent. Wait a minute . . . I better check again to make sure I felt like I belonged. :D

Congrats to all. It was a wonderful launching!

Great show:) Im amazed on how much I have in common with Tricia. Even though Tricia sounds great better then I do on my radio show...lol Great job and thanks for making this my second home :yourock:

Fantastic show ladies! Bravo Tricia and congratulations, I know what I'll be tuning in to listen to once a week: "Websleuths Radio"~ Frigga

Very cool, ladies. I CRAVE any Anthony audio I can get my ears on while I work-This is perfect, and I'll get to broaden my horizons as you move on to different topics.

Tricia,
Great radio show! Being able to put voices to names made it so much more personal and the feeling of family! Kimster and AZLawyer were both so informative and loved hearing the input. Thanks for archiving the broadcasts for later listening-this was a special treat for today. Enjoyed it so much! Tricia, you haven't lost your touch!!! You are a wonderful host and others in radio, TV could take some lessons from you!:)
Sincerely,
Savannahanna

listening now.....love it!
:grouphug:

This was wonderful. I felt like I belonged and had a personal interest in everything that was discussed. What neat personalities all three of you have ~ sweet, smart, organized and intelligent. Wait a minute . . . I better check again to make sure I felt like I belonged. :D

Congrats to all. It was a wonderful launching!

You belong, dahling! And now that I noticed your post count compared to mine, I find myself feeling very competitive...

Hi Tricia,

Loved the show! THANK YOU for the shout out. Wow - I wasn't expecting that.

Big hugs,

Mel

Thanks for having it archived so quickly. My wake-up time is about 3 or 4 am so I am grateful to have it available.

Soooooo proud of all three of you. Wonderful show. Congratulations!!!!!

They were great weren't they. I'd love to hear Dark Knight on there, as well as NurseBeeMe, and Dolly, and Beach, and Grandma -- and the list goes on and on.

But everyone on this board is just wonderful!

Hugs to all!

Mel

The emails-was this the infamous Thanksgiving weekend where CA claimed her computer was hacked? I never believed that load of piffle...sounds like she was going to show you not to mess with the Anthonys, you won't win, blah blah blah...
OH! Will the emails sent to KB be released??
Great show!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back