2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Will tot mom admit she killed Caylee but argue it was an accident? In 12 hours justice for Caylee begins.

Audio/video montage

Jean Casares: Defense gave SA discovery, photos of Casey & Caylee, to show love between mother and daughter.

Caller: How are George & Cindy Anthony? Caller confused if accident why didn't Casey break down and say anything to anyone........

NG: Talking about and showing vacation photos of GA/CA from cruise. NG saying they believe their daughter is innocent.

JC: Defense asked p/j about going through something so traumatic you can't tell anyone.......

NG: Questions asked during voir dire are very telling where defense is heading. Talking about photos of Casey & Caylee, just released today.

Drew, reporter: Haven't seen photos yet. Expecting defense to say something tomorrow about relationship in family.

Bill Schaeffer, Ann Bremner, Joe Jackson

BS: What DT is trying to do is hide what defense will be. Accident: "that dog isn't going to hunt"; doesn't fit with facts of case; doesn't account for her actions during 31 days. One question p/j's asked why she didn't say anything for 31 days.

Did we know the DT released the discovery. Caught me by surprise. Here goes more of the DT oops I forgot.

Commercial time! I LOVE WS!! :great: Everybody needs some kind of support when dealing with a personal tragedy, other than family! I found my second family here and I am SO greatful! :)

I wonder what the Judge thinks of the 11th hour discovery...I bet he is not happy with DT over that no matter what the discovery is.

OK. So I just logged in. Just started watching NG. Yesterday, I thought the defense would use some of those photos of Caylee and Casey together--Casey being viewed as a "loving mother." However, I decided that couldn't possibly be the defenses' angle, because IMO, I have seen over and over again, especially in the photos later in Caylee's life, after she was a newborn, a Casey who appeared to be almost mocking and sarcastic in relating to Caylee in the photos--those photos probably taken by CA.

I am sure the SA have all bases covered...accident,dysfunctional family anything the DF team wants to throw out there..SA they have weighed out every defense the DF may try to use.

Loved what the guest said regarding the defense using an accident theory: "That dog don't hunt." :great:

Aha. So Caylee accidentally fell on a roll of duct tape and somehow got it wrapped around her head, completely covering her mouth and nose. I see.

Staying classy there, Casey and Jose.

Sure Casey was a good mom up until the time she had something to do and Caylee was in her way. That is exactly what the jurors are going to think. MOO

AnneB: i said they should go w/t accident all along... Intentionally did it>death or was an accident>extreme emotional disturbance.

NG: there is no emotional disturbance

DH wants me to come to bed and watch it with him, so I will see you guys tomorrow. Remember, be nice, no name calling, we are WS and above that! Love you guys dearly, and will see you in the morning! Muahhhhh!!

Guest?: Accident defense because it's t defense's last shot; they have to do it.

OK. So I just logged in. Just started watching NG. Yesterday, I thought the defense would use some of those photos of Caylee and Casey together--Casey being viewed as a "loving mother." However, I decided that couldn't possibly be the defenses' angle, because IMO, I have seen over and over again, especially in the photos later in Caylee's life, after she was a newborn, a Casey who appeared to be almost mocking and sarcastic in relating to Caylee in the photos--those photos probably taken by CA.

I think that the defense is going to flood the jury with pics of a "loving" Casey and child and say, "Are you going to judge this woman by a few inappropriate pics shown by the state versus dozens/hundreds of pictures of this woman lovingly mothering her child?" IMO ain't gonna work!

Aha. So Caylee accidentally fell on a roll of duct tape and somehow got it wrapped around her head, completely covering her mouth and nose. I see.

Staying classy there, Casey and Jose.

That darn light bulb. ;)

More audio/video montage

NG: Is tot mom set to claim in OS that Caylee's death was just a tragic accident and she was too afraid.......

AB: I've been saying all along.......extreme emotional disturbance defense, mitigating in penalty phase. NG interrupting saying there is no extreme emotional disturbance; doesn't want to hear anything about GA molesting ICA.

JJ: No prejudice to SA by submitting photos at late hour; last shot by defense, have to do it; have lost all other motions.

NG: Are they working a defense around the State's evidence?

BS: (answering question by NG re: accident theory) The evening the child disappeared she's out with b/f renting video; spending money from ill-gotten gain; for 31 days partied, didn't call anyone, didn't report child missing. She's the only one who can tell story; JA will be like a rabid terrier and will kill her on cross-examination. :D

This bombshell is a dud..........So what if ICA has pics of her and Caylee big deal!!!! Accidental death ?????Is that a reason to go partying for 31 days ????

BillS: JeffA will kill her on cross examination (if accident>she will have to get on t stand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89