2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: tattoo will become a tribute to Caylee's life, but what about wild goose chase took police on; computer searches for chloroform-breaking necks, etc.?

Wouldn't this just be more lying?

You are more right than right can be! :great: How in the world are the jurors going to believe anything she says after the prosecutors show their case even if she were willing to get on the stand? They really have tried to pin it on anyone and anything when if it were the truth she would've said that way back when. Can't wait to see the lame excuse for duct tape.

Guest: She is their own worst evidence, on and on and on; myriad of things that will lead to this woman's conviction

NG: computer search, explain?
AB: she used chloroform-she made a mistake

The evidence does not show accident, the tape, the computer search, the lies, even when she was confronted finally she still didn't fess up, even behind closed doors away from her Mom, she still lied. This goes to GUILT.

Just showed Caylee as a young baby in a little Gator dress. Go FL Gators!

Nancy thinks GA and CA will walk out? Not without making a stink. IMHO.

MY DH isn't all that interested in following the case, but he just said exactly the same thing: George and Cindy won't walk out of the Courtroom without causing a scene!

NG: broken neck search on computer?
AnneB: there's no broken neck>they don't need to explain it

NG: no COD; she may have had a broken neck for all I know...

More audio/video montage

NG: talking about outburst in court possibly causing mistrial

Marc Klaas: Maybe something like an accident happened but it doesn't explain the lies she told, revelation she may throw her family under the bus to avoid DR; absolutely unbelievable what this woman and her DT are willing to do.......

BS: They can't explain the evidence. They may throw the world under the bus. That is the DT biggest problem, she is their own worst evidence. Can't explain away the myriad of things that will lead to her conviction.

AB (NG asked about computer searches): She doesn't have to explain anything; State has to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt. She could say she made a mistake with chloroform, and it was an accident. NG continues to drill AB about the computer searches. AB: no broken neck, no need to explain computer searches.......

NG: Discussing an affirmative defense such as accident, then needs to be proven. Don't even know if Caylee had a broken neck or not.

JJ: How do we establish that any of the computer searches had anything to do with her daughter? Have to establish this was done in a pre-meditated fashion.......

NG asking medical expert about a child being given chloroform. Mind altering medication, also can kill people.

(commercial)

Well I'll see you all at 8:30 sharp, I'm thinking the Judge may have a mini hearing before the Jury is called in. Just my gut telling me this. We shall see!

IMO, of course. Do you guys remember the bathtime video? Casey loved to record Caylee. However, I remember our discussion about how she would video Caylee without interacting with her in a loving way, or in any way at all. That is abusive. To objectify a child on-camera like that and not interact with her in a loving way. In fact, Caylee appears to look in distress, confused as to why her "mother" is doing this.

Defense just filed a motion to continue, and something about hair banding with the FBI. Think Tank posted it in the motions thread...

In some of the later photos IMO Casey is obviously over-exaggerated in her expressions of "happiness with Caylee." IMO, Casey is showing her anger and obvious disgust towards Caylee and CA who is the photographer, most likely, at being "forced" to be the mom to Caylee.

I agree with Concentric. I hope the jury can really look at those photos and see that Casey has to be the center of attention even when posing for a picture. She over smiles, sticks her head right next to Caylee to make sure she is captured. I can't remember seeing a picture of Caylee playing with other little children; didn't she have play dates? So sad, I think the pictures of Caylee and Casey are just sad because they don't reflect a loving mother, they reflect a self-centered, immature, narcissist. imho.

In some of the later photos IMO Casey is obviously over-exaggerated in her expressions of "happiness with Caylee." IMO, Casey is showing her anger and obvious disgust towards Caylee and CA who is the photographer, most likely, at being "forced" to be the mom to Caylee.

I've seen a lot of photos of ICA where she looks deliberately posed and not sincere at all. She was the one who liked her pic taken from what I can tell and had all those photos online.

Hypothetically...if teamKC claims this was an accident, then how does KC explain Zanny the Nanny being talked about for months before Caylee's demise? Since they are admitting Zanny was a lie, then where in the heck was Caylee for all the times KC said she was with the nanny before June 16th??

Ha! I love that Nancy has repeated-- Justice, for Caylee! I approve!! :D

Caller: if accident>how does she explain duct tape? Going from old pizza to garbage bag?

NG: why garbage from AL's apt in t trunk?

NL: Caylee's father is deceased - police seem to b satisfied w/that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member