2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it. this sounds like just another NG theory to call "bombshell". I love NG watch her every night. But no way CA is admitting this was an accident. I guess we will all see tomorrow. However, it will NOT be in JB or defense opening statement. Mark my words. Whooie!

I think the Defense will use a spaghetti defense that will throw out lots of possibilities including inferring accident and other family members .. Lots of seeds for reasonable doubt. They will also be broad on opening statements to not lock into anything until they see how this plays out. Lots of smoke to get into the Jurors eyes and cloud the truth.

Accident? this will never work. All the jury needs is 31 days and duct tape.
Just supposing someone did have an accident and a child died. I could understand
not revealing it for say 2 days out of shock and fear. 31 days? no way..then drag it on with her sitting in jail for nearly 3 years. Are they out of their minds?? I also keep thinking of Florida paying for this farce. :maddening::maddening:

Defense just filed a motion to continue, and something about hair banding with the FBI. Think Tank posted it in the motions thread...

That is outdated, Think tank just posted but this has been addressed already - see date on document - it speaks to voir dire - old news for us!

Defense just filed a motion to continue, and something about hair banding with the FBI. Think Tank posted it in the motions thread...

it was may 9th and i think HJP already heard the motion :)

Thanks for noticing the date. I am worried they will try something to derail this trial at any moment. :(

Thanks for noticing the date. I am worried they will try something to derail this trial at any moment. :(

I don't think this judge is going to put up with JB's games & I think JB realizes that now!

All the DT has to do is throw tons of mud at a wall & if one mudpie sticks, they have created reasonable doubt to some jurors!

The part that will be sway the jurors, is KC lied so much, will be hard to believe anything the DT claims about her. Her entire life seems to be one big lie!

it was may 9th and i think HJP already heard the motion :)

Thank goodness ... I thought for a minute that JB had hired Marty McFly to go Back to the Future and change history ...

How in the world can JB be allowed to file discovery the eve before opening statements and expect to use it at trial? :banghead:

Because last week HHJP asked DT and SA to share their opening statements and videos etc and agree upon such, or if they didn't - they would be getting 7 minutes or so to bring to the judge before the trial. IMHO this is a result of the admonition by the judge.

Because last week HHJP asked DT and SA to share their opening statements and videos etc and agree upon such, or if they didn't - they would be getting 7 minutes or so to bring to the judge before the trial. IMHO this is a result of the admonition by the judge.

Thanks. That sounds about right. JB has had a week to do this but waits until the last minute. I wonder if the SA gave the DT anything last minute?

JeanC: at the last minute today, defense gave discovery photos of Caylee and ICA to show love of mother & daughter...

I would like to see some photos of ICA and Caylee when they didn't know the camera was there.

Looks like NG will be in court tomorrow. I am watching the taped show and she is outside the courthouse.

I don't think this judge is going to put up with JB's games & I think JB realizes that now!

All the DT has to do is throw tons of mud at a wall & if one mudpie sticks, they have created reasonable doubt to some jurors!

The part that will be sway the jurors, is KC lied so much, will be hard to believe anything the DT claims about her. Her entire life seems to be one big lie!

BBM -

Yes, a true life example of "the boy who cried wolf," huh? KC is a poster gal of someone lying so much, no one now believes anything she said, whether it's true or not.

Sucks to be her now!

Justice for Caylee.......

So what was NG talking about, that one of the defense attorneys came out with the accident scenario today? Is there any truth to what she had on the screen?

Do we know these are happy pictures of ICA AND CAYLEE?
What if ICA documented some of the alleged abuse by taking photos with her cell, or perhaps an instant camera? ~ it would go a long way in helping to prove her claims.

So what was NG talking about, that one of the defense attorneys came out with the accident scenario today? Is there any truth to what she had on the screen?

Creative producing? Take something LKB seeds (former defense attorney) and run with it as a sensational revelation?

if it was an accident there would have been no need for duck tape wrapped all around her head.:twocents:

I disagree, I think IF they are going to claim accident/panic/hide body then you can throw in that because she had said earlier that Caylee was kidnapped she decided to make it look like a kidnapping by using duck tape on the child. She HAD to lie because she HAD lied (several million times) already.

BUT I don't think 'accident' is coming in.

HECk...why not say anything after three years and especially after death penalty was laid on the table ? Holy cow, that would scare anyone into the truth . If it were an accident, why sit in jail for three years and not fess up? Why duct tape and bella vita tattoo ???? Accident or not, you wouldn't tatto that on your body after the supposedly accidently death of your baby.....

Nobody in their right will believe that ship !!!!

Charleyann:banghead:

NG: Will tot mom admit she killed Caylee but argue it was an accident? In 12 hours justice for Caylee begins.

Audio/video montage

Jean Casares: Defense gave SA discovery, photos of Casey & Caylee, to show love between mother and daughter.

Caller: How are George & Cindy Anthony? Caller confused if accident why didn't Casey break down and say anything to anyone........

NG: Talking about and showing vacation photos of GA/CA from cruise. NG saying they believe their daughter is innocent.

JC: Defense asked p/j about going through something so traumatic you can't tell anyone.......

NG: Questions asked during voir dire are very telling where defense is heading. Talking about photos of Casey & Caylee, just released today.

Drew, reporter: Haven't seen photos yet. Expecting defense to say something tomorrow about relationship in family.

Bill Schaeffer, Ann Bremner, Joe Jackson

BS: What DT is trying to do is hide what defense will be. Accident: "that dog isn't going to hunt"; doesn't fit with facts of case; doesn't account for her actions during 31 days. One question p/j's asked why she didn't say anything for 31 days.

I disagree, I think IF they are going to claim accident/panic/hide body then you can throw in that because she had said earlier that Caylee was kidnapped she decided to make it look like a kidnapping by using duck tape on the child. She HAD to lie because she HAD lied (several million times) already.

BUT I don't think 'accident' is coming in.

Do you think that she went back after 31 days and duct taped her head? I don't. And a jury won't believe that either. And if she was that proactive, she would have just called the cops herself and said her kid had been kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member