2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP saying that JB says all that they just laid out will be explained in the first minute.

I was pleased to see the long face of not only Casey Anthony, but that of her attorney, Jose Baez at the end of Linda Drane Burdin's opening statement.

Drane Burdin left no stone unturned.

Sorry, I know I've got her name spelled wrong, but don't want to take the time to look it up.

I can not believe Casey only showed reaction to things concerning HER. Nothing, NADA, zip about HOW Caylee's body was found.

ICA changes her facial expressions so much when the jury is there vs. when the jury is not. Quite telling.

Kudos to LDB.
There was loud applause in my household for her ending.
and lots and lots and lots of Kleenex.

The look on Jose's face was priceless, "like what the he$$ am I going to say now!"

I thought I saw ICA mouth to CM "I'll get up there, I'll get up there, I don't care!" she then shrugged her shoulders

Hey guys I fell asleep at about 11:00. What did LDB conclude was COD?

The way she was shaking her head and saying 'no' during the OS when the list of things only she could have had access to was read leads me to believe that they are indeed going to try to pin this on someone else in that FAMILY.

JMO and all that jazz.

Am I the only one who knew NOTHING about the searches for "inhalation" and "death?"

This opening statement was terrific! How in the world can Jose Baez defend against any of this? Nothing can possibly get her off. Nothing. No excuses of abuse. nothing. Even an accident makes not sense. Baby had duct tape to kill her.

Brilliant by LDB to connect the Laundry bags to the Anthony house....so happy to hear her add this important point to the jury!

Did Linda get the date wrong...wasn't Caylee found on the 11th?

KC shook her head when LDB talked about the computer searches. Um, who else searched then, KC? Hmmm? According to the times the searches were made both GA and CA were at work?

Wait, don't tell me, it was Zanny.

Amazing how defiant ICA remains when everybody else is crying imagining Caylee going to school right down the street from home on HopeSpring.

Great, great opening, imo.
JB needs time to set up something for his opening. Is he going to bring in the big easel again? lol

He needs MUCH more than any easel can display. The man needs a miracle from above. Seriously.

This is the first time I have ever felt any pity for him, but he is in a no-win situation.

I want to believe the shaking of the head is her trying to get all the bad memories and images out of her head.

For instance my 5 year old broke his arm by falling off my bed when he was 2 1/2, now any time I see him land on the arm I replay how hurt and scared he looked when his arm broke and I have to close my eyes and shake my head to get it to go away. I never want to see my baby in pain ever, ever again.

I don't think Casey cares if she remembers Caylee's pain or terror but I don't think she wants it laid out for everyone else to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc