2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note:

First, thank you all for your responsible posting and reverance displayed while listening to LDB's riveting opening statement. You guys were fantastic!

Just a warning here: Be aware that the Defense's opening statement is liable to bring to the surface anger and inflame many of us. PLEASE, please think before you post. TOS and rules of etiquette still apply. It is up to us to refrain and self-edit. So, take a minute before we go back to the trial thread and think about this. Just keep your emotions in check before hitting the "submit reply" button. :)

So happy for us all to be together here. I just don't want to lose anyone along the way for careless fingers on a keyboard.

:blowkiss:

And thank you wonderful Mods. I left another site because they only had ONE mod and he was never around. I like the fact that WS is for seeking justice but is also victim friendly. I love it here. :)

Newbie here....please be kind! I have lurked for years and finally joined. I have followed this case since Day 31 and can't believe that finally the trial is here, and there will be justice for Caylee. The opening statement was riveting.
Welcome! Glad to see you post!

everyone be sure to visit the "tinkletorium" before DT show starts (wouldn't want any wet desk chairs)

Almost time .
George has a bible and Cindy has a teddy bear . Sad

IS showing video of the bailiff talking to CA about the teddy bear.

Lee didn't show up today? Interesting.

I didn't know that the word "death" was included in her Wikipedia searches for chloroform.
WOW! Is this new information? I haven't seen this before and it is important. It could go to the issue of premeditation. To me, this is a bombshell.

CA is holding a teddy bear.......is that the teddy bear with the cremation of little Caylee?
I THIS FOR SHOW? SO CA GETS sympathy? and GA carries his BIBLE???

I love ya passion... maybe its for show or maybe it isn't that they have the bible and the bear. If this is their source of comfort to get them through this heartbreaking trial I am not going to begrudge them these things.
If they profit from Caylees death then they will have to answer for it.
When my daughter was killed and I received insurance settlement money it turned my stomach to have that blood money so I donated it all to a missing childrens advocate group and organizations that fed the homeless.
I could have been set for life and never have had to work again in my lifetime but I could not bring myself to use even a dollar of the money on myself. Plus my daughter, my husband and I worked at our churches soup kitchen and we taught her to give to those less fortunate, even when we ourselves had little.

Yep. She's been closed off to everyone. Even her parents, who we know wouldn't lay it out to her.

No they just sit around eating chili ignoring the elephant in the room.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137292"]Afternoon thread!!![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez