2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB will get other witnesses to say KC told them of the abuse. No way they will put KC on the stand.

I keep writing up posts and then deleting them lol. I'm so completely overwhelmed. Holy crap on a cracker. What a day.

God bless George Anthony, for finally, after all this time, choosing to do the right thing, for the victim - Caylee.

I hate to say this because it may be giving JB too much credit. I think he led the A's to believe they were helping their daughter by telling them to do certain things. All the while knowing he was going to use these things against them in trial to add color to the picture he wanted to paint. :waitasec:

Is he really that smart? :innocent:

When George was asked by JA,about meeting Cindy ,George sounded like a happily married man reminiscing about the love of his life. If Cindy turns on him for ICA I will buy my first voodoo doll.
I know of a place down in the French Quarter that I can recommend to you!!!

She doesn't usually open until midnight tho.

We are going to keep this sidebar open for a bit for the working peeps to chime in, but will be closing so you can break out into separate threads.

Please bump relevant threads to continue before starting new ones to help mods with merging duties...

We will give advance warning before this thread is closed for the evening...

YOU PEEPS DID WONDERFUL TODAY!! :rocker:

Everyone as exhausted as I feel?

Tony Pip stated that the State shared with GA and CA's attorney the last bit of discovery re evaluations by the psychiatrist, etc. So GA and CA knew what was coming. OMG.....can you imagine? I think CA's testimony will be verrrry different. Or at least I hope it will.

beth K. building up jose baez's performance today

Baez, imo, told her what was coming before the trial opened.

(thats based on her emphasized cautionings on air about Kronk, and how she just couldn't believe him). Out of all the evidence, b4 the trial, she continued to focus on Kronk, and the trial starts and Krok is the devil. I think Baez told her he was gonna finger Kronk, and her standing up for Baez on HLN smells, to me.

I'm offended.

I keep writing up posts and then deleting them lol. I'm so completely overwhelmed. Holy crap on a cracker. What a day.

God bless George Anthony, for finally, after all this time, choosing to do the right thing, for the victim - Caylee.

pass me a cracker.. I think there is plenty of ***** left to top it off...

holly ***** what a day!

for those that missed it
everyone was thrown under the bus... everyone

I am really puzzled as to why a defense team would present such a defense unless they self serving motives. THis should have been aplea deal years ago. imo

Is he really that smart? :innocent:

I tend to believe that Baez had no choice but to work with the "tale" KC was weaving for him....even if KNEW it sounded as ridiculous as her "stories" when this case first broke....

I was on the verge of tears several times throughout the trial today,but the floodgates opened up for me when George didn't fall on the sword for his daughter.God Bless you George Anthony! Casey loves her JOJO.

no... they tried to get the order last week and were denied

sorry for the total newb question...could you expand on this? sorry to be dense, just trying to understand. <3

I may of missed it..DID JB actually go into Georges affair and accepting money from this "Other Women"??...George and Cindy had their own issues..but to try and use that to excuse Casey's lies, and deceit is just rediculous...Right now, as much as I did not agree with how CA and GA dealt with the investigations..They do NOT need to take on the blame for ICA's behaviors..

Yes, they failed on some level, however, they did NOT abandon her when she got herself pregnant...Geesh..Right now I have such a "Hate On" for JB :banghead:

I wonder the same. At this point, it could go either way with her.

Wait!!! JB said Dominic Casey went out to the site on CA's say so.Does that mean she's been side swiped by that bus?

If Cindy backs up George it's game over for the defense.
If she supports JB's opening statement they still have something to play with.Not much,but something.

but... but... but...

is Lee supposed to be grateful that he abused Casey but it wasn't as bad as George's abuse?

I fully expect Lee to tell the truth. I have thought that since he was leaing the stand one day and said to her "I love you. Good luck". as in, I love you, but good luck with that you idiot.

We are going to keep this sidebar open for a bit for the working peeps to chime in, but will be closing so you can break out into separate threads.

Please bump relevant threads to continue before starting new ones to help mods with merging duties...

We will give advance warning before this thread is closed for the evening...

YOU PEEPS DID WONDERFUL TODAY!! :rocker:

Everyone as exhausted as I feel?

I would also like to thank everyone on here for keeping up and posting today. I was one of the peeps at work today and was unable to get a stream, and I was kept very well informed by the more fortunate that could watch!!

I love Vinnie, but........he just said that Baez commanded the courthouse today.

:eek::eek:

Where are you people seeing MN? Is he on a local station or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic