2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the first question would be did you ever abuse your daughter.

He leaned something like a picture against the desk in front of him so it's propped up and he can continually look down at it.

For someone who was accused of the things Baez said he did, he looks rather cheerful up there.

Geraldo in the audience. Jeff Ashton asking questions to make George feel comfortable.

Well, I've never seen George so non-combative with JA. So far he seems like a state witness.

Stay calm, this case will have a lot of ups and downs.

ICA will get what is coming to her in this life or the next. All is well

Going to blow JB out of the water...hopefully...lets see where the questions go..any bets on if he starts to pled the 5th?

Pshwew! I was hoping you didn't mean you loved his OS as much as IS did! :crazy:

Here is why I don't love it so much, after the drowning scenario (which I predicted in Sep. 2009 I might add, along with hundreds of other I suppose) there is no person who can support most of their theories except Casey Anthony. And interestingly, not one word from Jose about hearing from Casey herself.

Did anyone, besides me, just slap their own knee and, quite insanely, shout out a big ol' "YES!" when the state just called George as the first witness????

Great tactic to put him up first! And his demeanor tells me he will not go with the DT theory. He will tell the truth!

I cannot believe the people here who actually think JB raised reasonable doubt. He raised as much reasonable doubt as the guys who plastered 5/21/11 rapture signs. I need to walk away. Seriously.

however.....a handful of people did sell all their belongings, believe what he said, and followed him...

I read this forum all of time, but I never post. You are not going to like this post, but I felt I had to write it so you could see what the prosecuter may be up against. I have followed the case on here and the media since the beginning. My opinion was that Casey was guilty.

I think that Jose Baez did an excellent job. I thought his defense was brilliant.. What other defense could he present? I know you will all not like this, but I think the prosecuter is going to have a rough time getting a first degree murder conviction at all. I have gone from being sure she was guilty to having a lot of reasonable doubt. I can believe the defense story. Sorry.

Hey there warm welcome :) no worries. He did, had he stopped with George and not added Kronk steling the body and hiding it - I would agree that he was in a good position.

There was no other defense for them to take other than lie and it had to be a good big lie.

MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member