2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! I am bawling for him...I can see the raw emotion on his face!

Hey Casey, you did a great job of not only killing your only child, you also burn your bridges (or in your case blew them up with C-4s) with all of your family and friends.
Now you are facing death penalty for your crime.
How do you like them apples????
apples-150x150.jpg

I read this forum all of time, but I never post. You are not going to like this post, but I felt I had to write it so you could see what the prosecuter may be up against. I have followed the case on here and the media since the beginning. My opinion was that Casey was guilty.

I think that Jose Baez did an excellent job. I thought his defense was brilliant.. What other defense could he present? I know you will all not like this, but I think the prosecuter is going to have a rough time getting a first degree murder conviction at all. I have gone from being sure she was guilty to having a lot of reasonable doubt. I can believe the defense story. Sorry.

Please please please remember Caylee George!!!!!!!!! Please. Be the jojo she deserves!!!!!!!

OMG I am going to start crying again.....please post because I may not be able to listen without upchucking....I can't believe how upset I am.

HLN is showing the trial, for those not able to get a live link...

George personal background information.....where born, employment history, relationship with Cindy...

OMG I don't think I could do this if I were GA. I would need some heavy duty meds.

I can't read or watch this anymore---I'm physicallyill. All I can say is--isn't it against the law for JB to subborn perjury???Meaning if CA and GA change their testimony and lie on the stand to help ICA they can be charged with contempt and lying under oath but I also think the DT can get into trouble for concocting falsehoods.

Your right....they cannot knowingly perpetrate a fraud upon the Court and not be held accountable. However, if this is what Casey has told them to be the truth.....well, they are stuck with it.

Please tell the truth. PLEASE tell the truth. Please please please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez