2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take much more of Baez, I can't. About to sign off, this is a JOKE!

JB- "..a dog should not be testifying in a trial."

Sure, he should! He would tell you your defense argument is looking pretty "ruff", lol!

Has Jose "explained" why George put duct tape on Caylee's mouth after she drown? Did I somehow miss this? HELP!

not that I heard

i'm wondering if he was trying to infer that RK did that????

Isn't this courtroom the technological jewel of Orlando's courts? Why is JB using a whiteboard???? I'd be all over the cool computer screen that you can draw on with your finger.

So I am guessing that GA is not to happy with all this, he must be siding with the state.

I need a drink. An alcoholic cocktail. I'm thinking straight tequila.

Word Beach. And it's not even noon out here in CA. But it's 5 o'clock somewhere right???

I really do feel like we're in the twilight zone.

ok, I will post and if they aren't supposed to be here mods can move 'em.

trialbaez.jpg

trialcasey2.jpg

trialcang.jpg

trialkc.jpg

trialcaseycry.jpg

trialjoseb.jpg

trialcaseycry1.jpg

trialjeff.jpg

trialcindyandgeorgewteddybear.jpg

trialgeorge.jpg

Why would Kronk store a body for months and hide it to get the reward later?
Would it not be easier just to turn it in, as soon as he found it? This is not like putting money in an account and getting more interest. Most of the rewards being offered had time limits. HUHHH?

Has Jose "explained" why George put duct tape on Caylee's mouth after she drown? Did I somehow miss this? HELP!

not that I heard

i'm wondering if he was trying to infer that RK did that????

now Dr. Vass under the bus

How can JB even be smiling...let alone chuckling?? I don't know anything about him and he makes me furious!

So if Jose Baez is to be believed, then the State of Florida has paid for THREE YEARS for all this? And the budget is almost non-existant to begin with. I hope the Judge himself slaps HUGE fines on the Anthony family.

This could have been resolved with an admission of an accident.

I don't believe this for a minute, but if I were to believe it, then a huge sum of money should be paid back - every single dime!!!!

JB said they don't know where Kronk found Caylee's body. Wouldn't he have found it where George put it, if Caylee died in the pool?!?!??

And this is the best he could come up with in 3 years!!!! Unbelievable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member