2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can JB believe anyone will buy this? He is making zero sense.

It has always seemed to me that JB was going for ineffective counsel to get an appeal.
I think he really believes that he is creating reasonable doubt. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG -- now I know why we have had to wait three years for justice. It took JB and his team three years to put this fiction together.

So JB, could you please address the duct tape on CMA and all the computer searches which took place long before the accident, along with post accident all the partying at the nightclubs.

Not to mention -- why would you spend three years in jail, why wouldn't you just spill the beans to LE.

Pathetic!!!

IMOO always

The use of present tense in JB's storytelling is a DEAD giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! GREAT point.

I think he was doing soooo much better before he brought in Kronk. The sheer shock factor about what he was claiming about GA and LA make it seem plausible (if you don't know anything else about this case). But when you start making this whole thing into a VAST CONSPIRACY - well that only works in novels.

JB needs to pick a theory. This everything but the kitchen sink approach is just not going to fly.

I am curious as to what evidence they have against casey. Please leave out things like her partying, not calling the police etc... I mean physical evidence. Thanks.

decomposition in the trunk of her car.....hair from Caylee with death band found in trunk of the car.....

If GA wanted to keep it all quiet then why call the police over the gas cans ? wouldnt they have steered clear of the cops ?
why take the chance of getting pulled over for something else and poor Caylee being found ? why wouldnt George have given her the money to run away so the mother never would have found out ?? too many ifs ..sorry JB it is not going to work .
THAT being said ...now the parents KNOW that their daughter killed their grandbaby .

So my daughter drowns and I go hang with my boyfriend.

cadaver dog going under the bus now

so far under the bus:
1) GA
2) CA
3) RK
4) LA
5) investigators
6) LE
7) psychics
8) now dogs

I'm not understanding what JB's point is with Kronk. Even if this man was a fame seeker or looking for the reward, that has NOTHING to do with HOW this precious baby died. Why is he so focused on Kronk? He can try all he wants to deflect and confuse, but it isn't doing any good. It doesn't answer the REAL questions! Let's hope the jury is seeing through this BS as well.

I wonder if this is why they sat on the prosecution's side of the courtroom. They now know what kind of daughter they have.

Imo,
This is what happens, when you don't call, your children out on their wrongs and hold them responsible. It never pays. This is an extreme case, but it never pays.

Sorry to say it looks like he's agreed to go along with this .

I agree. The only thing that gives me pause. Is that they had to fight her DT to be allowed in the Courtroom.

But more than likely the Anthonys are in on this.

I'm going to pray tonight that wisdom and strength is given to them. They need to do the right thing.

this defense opening statement is ludicrous... poor george and cindy...and roy and LE and everyone else that has bus wheels on their backs

Poor George and Cindy my eye (respectfully to nursebeeme). They obviously had to have signed off on this to save their "beautiful sweetheart". No way will I ever believe otherwise.

Especially being able to sit there with no reaction - they knew EXACTLY what Baez was going to say and signed off on it.

Poor fragile KC. Look at her body language - she is so distraught. Even more so now, than when details about her daughters death have been discussed.

Has Jose "explained" why George put duct tape on Caylee's mouth after she drown? Did I somehow miss this? HELP!

He hasn't mentioned the choloroform at all...

No but he might be heading here...the pool...I do recall there was discussion around this years ago but I do not recall our conclusions. Types of chloroform, exposure, concentrations, etc.

Disinfection byproducts: chloroform

Some disinfection byproducts, such as trihalomethane chloroform, are suspected carcinogenic.
Trihalomethane concentration depends upon total organic carbon, the number of swimmers and the water temperature.
Chloroform is the most important reaction product. Additionally other trihalomethanes, dichloromethane, tetrachloromethane, trichloroethene, bromodichloromethane and other chlorobromo hydrogen carbons can be found.
Chloroform and similar substances are volatile. Some part escapes from water and swimmers are exposed through inhalation. Chloroform concentrations in swimming pools vary a lot. Chloroform concentrations are highest just above the water. The suggested health standard for chloroform 100 mg/m3, this concentration is found in indoor swimming pools.
Swimming is one of the main sources of non-professional exposure to chloroform (over 70% percent after one hour of swimming). In outdoor swimming pools exposure is lower, because the wind ventilates the air above the water.
Exposure to chloroform can be measured in blood plasma of swimmers. Swimmers that swim for a long time with great physical effort (competitive swimmers) take up most chloroform. Chloroform concentrations in air is the main factor that determines the amount of chloroform that is absorbed. The time interval, the number of swimmers and the chloroform concentration in water are less important factors.

Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/processes/d...ng-pool-disinfection-health.htm#ixzz1NIMUgGjl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV