2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, like he did. . . watching KC going off to work, gave kc a hug, buckled her in, drive safe . . . they left in kc's car . . . white pontiac sunfire. He has never molested his daughter, he was never present when Caylee died. KC shaking her head no. Were you trained in CPR? Yes sir, I would have done anything to save my granddaughter. Did you dispose of the body of your granddaughter . . . No I didn't, did you put duct tape over nose & mouth? No I did not! Did you know Caylee died on 6/16/08 . . . no sir . . . I didn't know Caylee died until my life unfolded on 7/15/08.

Cross exam.

KC crying or feigning to cry. GA wiping tears and supressing anger!

JA was actually very gentle with GA. Bless him for that.

Are you all watching this on HLN i cant stand these comercials.

OMG! Casey shaking her head - MAD THAT HE WON'T BACK UP HER BS!~

OMG what a relief!

My heart was pounding waiting for this.

Okay George, you proved me wrong and I love it!

I'm just hurting for GA. He has to torn up not only losing his granddaughter, having to deal with the fact his only daughter killed the poor kid, but be accused of a crime so dispicable.....

WOW....finally...family standing up for Caylee! Prayers do get answered! I've not cried all day until just now, hearing George stand up for Caylee by telling the truth.

This, IMO, is more shocking that Baez's OS!

i do have to say that all the details george is giving sound fishy....if it is a routine day/routine morning why was he saying goodbye to her like it was the last time he'd see her?

at the same time I do believe what he just said about molestation & the day of death etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand