2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how she shakes her head NO when LDB says there is no Zanny...Nope No Zanny!

What is wrong with me, why can't I find any compassion for KC.

Wish I had kept a tally of how many times LDB says Caylee's name.

Dang...doggie needs to go out! Doesn't he know to hold it for and hour and a half? LOL!

I could have sworn I saw ICA say; "I'm not looking at that." before she started crying. Was it a picture of Caylee's remains?

I hope they line her cell with photos of Caylee's remains. It's amazing to me how ICA is shaking her head at the mention of evidence when she KNOWS there are witnesses and cell phone pings to prove it. She will deny deny and lie even when faced with irrefutable evidence.

LDB laying out a bit of premeditation in regards to KC prepping her parents that she will be with Zanny on the night of the 16th. Although KC had told this lie to CA before the 16th, does it make it any less premeditative of some kind of cover-up? Whether covering up the fact that Caylee was sleeping in Ricardo's bed or Caylee was going to be killed, KC premeditated a web of lies. Consistently.

I'm thinking the jury won't like the head shaking.

I love it going through all 31 days...

REMINDER: Casey is only crying for herself! NOT for Caylee!

I don't know how Cindy & George are sitting through this....I can barely handle it. :(

I could have sworn I saw ICA say; "I'm not looking at that." before she started crying. Was it a picture of Caylee's remains?

I hope she looked at it and I hope it's burned into her skull and she has nightmares for the rest of her life!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack B