2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Hopkins!! There is a Jeff Hopkins, but an acquaintance who wasn't in Orlando on June 27 and didn't have a contact with ICA.

Tells JG Caylee is with the Nanny, tells AH she is at the beach. All on 6/27

I love watching her as her list of crossed friends is read back to her and it's made known they WILL be testifying.

LDB now listing all the people who asked about Caylee and following up with all of KC's lies.

WHERE IS CAYLEE ANTHONY.

KC purses her lips in anger.

I love how she speaks very slowly and keeps saying Caylee so much. She is really letting what she is saying sink into the brains of the jury.

Day ten june 25 2008. Casey begins to tell Amy there is a smell in her car and it seems to be coming from the engine. Cindy as you might imagine continued to ask for her granddaughter. Day 11 june 26 2008, cell phone shows at Tony's all day, no Caylee, where is Caylee? Again, Cindy presses and Casey tells her Zanny this babysitter was released late and will spend another night at hotel.

June 27 around 11 am she is in the area of hopespring. She spent a half hour in that area and shortly after that time she text Amy about a dead animal being plastered to the frame of her car. Within minutes of that text Casey's white Pontiac runs out of gas again. This time at an Amscot on University blv in Orlando, next to a dumpster. And so Casey calls Tony her boyfriend to come get her, he does and when he does she has with her what appears to have bags full of clothes or items from a fridge. No Caylee Anthony.

You will see that video was taken of Casey and Tony at JCP on 27th. He will tell you he thinks she bought shoes. That night they went back to Fusian. Cindy pressing her daughter wants to know where Caylee is, Casey says we are back in town and I will meet up with Jeff Hopkins at the Hard Rock Hotel. There is a Jeff Hopkins, except he was not in Orlando at the Hard Rock and he did not have contact with Casey. Jesse is a former fiance and he inquires after Caylee and Casey tells him she is with the nanny. Tells Amy that Caylee is at the beach. on June 27 2008 where is Caylee Anthony?

CA furiously writing. Unreal.

WOW....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....I am glad, however, to see them setting on the prosecution's side. This may be the first thing they've done right for this baby girl in a long time. Sad!

"Where is Caylee?"
People were asking Casey this while she was out enjoying the nightlife.

Going to the movies with TOne while lying to her family.

IS has three different camera views up. One on ICA, one on George and Cindy and one on Linda.

ah every time LDB finishes a day and says WHERE. IS. CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY I start crying all over again.

I'm going to meet up with Jeff H!

Wow! Her voice rose high with words Jeff H. PO'ing ICA.

35i39j7.jpg

Linda is really hammering home the fact that ICA was at Tony's most of the time.

Twitter says one juror beginning to rock in HIS chair. I bet.

She can not stand to be accused of lying. How dare LDB make her out to be a liar?

Torture...slow and methodical torture.

If these jurors really have as little knowledge of this case as most of them said they did - I really wonder what all of this sounds like to them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717