2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB:
Day 15 - Monday - TL went to NY, ICA takes him to the airport and he allows her to use his car. People at Amscot call a tow company, Johnsons Wrecker tows ICA's car, where it stays until July 15
JUNE 30 ICA goes to Target, JC Penny's, no Caylee on that video, back to Target before 9pm, no Caylee. ICA tells CA Caylee is with someone named Jeff, roommate of Zenaida, Zanny. And we will be staying with these people until July 3rd and Caylee and Rosa are going to Universal Studios

LDB on day 16 of 31 now....LDB is telling the story and KC does not like it.

I can't bel;ieve how overcome with emotion I am.

finally..today is the day

me, too. The State Attorney is being VERY thorough.....its all about WHERE IS CAYLEE??? I think this will really sink in with the jury.
I sure hope the truth comes out.
Feel so bad about little Caylee:(

In Session has three different camera views up. One on ICA, one on George and Cindy and one on Linda.
That's on the east coast. Here on the west coast, In Session hasn't started its three-hour-tape-delayed coverage, and is airing an infomercial called "Sexy Abs With a Twist".

WOW....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....I am glad, however, to see them setting on the prosecution's side. This may be the first thing they've done right for this baby girl in a long time. Sad!
The State OFFERED them the seats after the Defense filed a motion to keep them out of the courtroom. It would look a tad crazy to sit behind the folks driving the bus with the headlights aimed straight in your eyes.

I think they would sit on the side of the defense if it wouldn't look so damn crazy to everyone else. Cindy is big on appearances, ya know. ;)

Even my cat is interested in this opening argument :) She's watching with me :)

2e5rt36.jpg

I think I idolize LDB. What an amazing person.

Casey looking more upset and worried about Day 16 when CA begins to "insistently call" about Caylee.

Now Tony is in NY and ICA has nowhere to stay. ICA takes shower at Jesse's.

Multiple calls from the A's to Casey that evening. Casey out at restaurant.

WOW! ICA's whole face kinda... changes... each time TL is mentioned. She has a brief flash of wistful, sorta sorrowful wash across her hard, stone-like features.

She CLEARLY still holds a candle for him.

She is sitting there looking GUILTY as sin. More sadness when TL is mentioned than Caylee. I am SURE this will be just as obvious to the jury as it is to me.

I mean you SERIOUSLY cannot miss it!

She is COMPLETELY TOAST.

Here it comes, the shower visit to gather evidence for planting in my opinion.

Just mentioned about the trip to the mall. Looks like ICA denied it to JB. Mouthed the words "no, I was not there". Don't these people realize they have it on videotape?!

I wish Robin Meade would stop breaking in and talking. Just get to the d***d commercials and get it over with already.....

LDB is telling KC got a tattoo, new shoes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717