2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is up with ICA's eyebrows? they looked shaved 1/2 way, or bleached... really strange

Personally, I think she is shaking her head to herself as in 'man why didn't I come up with a better story?'.

she really believes the jurors will be as gullible and easy to manipulate as her parents were. imo

Casey looks like she has mentally checked out right now. Other than her shaking her head she looks out of it.

2pts51k.jpg

At the first opportunity to put pen to paper she writes she took Caylee to her Nanny's apartment. On Monday June 9th.

Ok gotta go to work.. I can pull up websleuths from there but not the any of the live video sites so I'm depending on you all. Thanks for all you do.

They were there to help find Caylee Anthony, so what does the evidence show ICA does? She writes "Brought Caylee Marie Anthony (June 9) to Babysitter. First words written to LE were a LIE!

I honestly think she has convinced herself none of this has happened, she has re-written the history of it in her head. Absolutely ridiculous, absolutely.

wish she'd said "sometime between 9 and 1" (but I'm willing to wait because I know each event will be described in detail)

June 9th, the first words written about the disappearance of her daughter by KC was a LIE!

BAM......the first words written by KC Anthony about the disappearance of her daugher are a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 pages of lies.

LBD: first words written to LE to help find Caylee Anthony were a lie.

as a side note, my children have decided to play with the worlds loudest toys during all this. They are very busy playing the drums, with a pretend welder and fake weed whacking....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc