2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just a domestic situation? You don't want your Mom to have access to your child? LE was left with impression that to ICA, this was all no big deal....that her child is gone.

Does anyone think that the DT will start their opening statements by 11am central? I have to leave my house shortly after and don't want to miss the first 3 minutes of JB's opening statements.

None of this can be a surprise to the defense...
They knew what would be allowed and what wouldn't...
If they did not know exactly what was going to come out, they should all be disbarred...

What date did CA take Caylee to visit great grampa for father's day?

I hope that LDB is able to finish her points before her time runs out. I am getting nervous.

Haha YM asked her if she wanted to change her story she said "No sir no way I'm telling yo the truth." Now talking about the lost phone.

LDB! Casey Tells Yuri when asked if she wants to change her "story" - No Sir no how no way!

:gavel:

casey wouldnt know the truth if it slapped her in the face. I have a feeling the truth is setting in right about now.

Can someone give us a brief synopsis of JB's reason in minute #3 of his opening statement why ICA didn't let anyone know that CA was missing ... for those of us at the office that are unable to view live. TIA!

Don't worry . . . we will keep you in the loop when that happens! (probably after the lunch break as JB will need 15 min to set up his equipment).

Given option to change, ICA "No sir, No way, i'm telling you the truth".

No shame at all, at all of her dastardly lies being exposed for the world to see. No shame.

I still say Casey told so many lies she can't remember exactly what she said or who she said what to. See Casey, you should have told the truth from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip