2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is shaking her head when LDB is mentioning the lies she told her mother about TAMPA.

She looks angry more than upset- she has finally realized that LDB is not as gullible as the A's, and has ALL the facts at her fingertips.

:great:

Zanny is now in the hospital! Caylee is with Juliette!

:great: OMG

ICA needs to realize that, while shaking her head no all this time, if she would have just told the truth in the first place, we may not be here. :(

Love LDB's slight inflection on the words, "Work" "Babysitter" and "Zanny"

I wonder why LDB only says "Zanny" and not the full name that KC gave.

Hearing all this again laid out by SA is great. What a job she is doing and for me a stroll down memory lane of some things that have actaully slipped my mind.

CA is taking notes! She has a pen in her hand and reading glasses on. Is that allowed if she is a witness?

Go LDB! You rock!!
I think we have a shocker coming. But the AHA moment will come from the state, not the DT.
LDB's boosting CA and GA's credibility in a weird kinda way, and they are sitting on the right side for once. Do we finally have a full, visible team Caylee??
PS: ICA, please stop shaking your head 'no' over all the things that are easily verifiable.
Plenty of time for that later in trial.

I'm so glad KC has to sit there and listen to all her lies.

HLN is doing split screen of ICA and GA&CA. FYI

Did Jose forget to mention to ICA that the State has her number.... she seems surprised that LDB knows so much.

I hope there's a camera right above Cindy Anthony catching every word she's writing on her notepad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay