2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
unreal unreal Cinday Anthony is seen taking NOTES. She is takign NOTES???

Is that allowed? She will alter her testimony.

And if she does, the SA will pull out her depos and destroy her on the stand.

So wait the defense is going to say that EVERYONE is lying about ICA and none of this evidence is true?????? WTH????

ICA looks like she's absolutely furious!

LDB:
Day 5 and Day 6 - CA is still pressing about seeing Caylee. ICA says they are still in Tampa. Adding details, trying to get her mother to believe that Caylee is with her
Day 7 - ICA at Tl's apt until 1:30 in the afternoon, 2:30 went in direction of her parents house. ICA calls TL at 2:45 saying her car has run out of gas. TL finds her, ICA takes him to her house and they break into the shed and take her Dad's gas can. CA is still inquiring about Caylee and now as another detail, Zanny is in the hopital , she was in an accident and Caylee is with Juliette and Annabell at at hotel. Call phone show that she was at her parents house taking the gas can
Day 8 - GA decides to mow, sees the lock on the shed is broken and he contacts the Sheriff

GA wearing a purple shirt is sweet. Praying that is a sign that they will advocate for Caylee.

Camera cutting to George and the look on his face is that he is sadly having to face the facts. (I know I'm probably wishful thinking)

Don't you hate ICA when the lies just pile up and pile up till they add up!

64few7.jpg

Lol. Just drug my lazy behind out of bed. I worked until 6 am central time and was up @ 8 to follow this trial. I am quoting your post because I was going to show the same thing...:floorlaugh:

ICA's facial expression for the last (now) 40 minutes...

Attachments

• CA1lol.jpg
    CA1lol.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 12
HLN now has split screen of ICA and the car!

Shakes her head when LDB says George told KC he misses Caylee.

This is Geroge's grand jury testimony.

shaking her head again . . . KC doing that frequently so far

Here come's the "effin' gas cans".... BAM!

ICA doesn't know how to react, IMO. It's apparently a very rare occasion someone actually calls her out on all her lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela