2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dead animal smell - runs out of gas this time at an amscot - calls Tony - has bags of items from someone's refridgerator - no Caylee - pictures of KC and TL at JCPenny.

She mentioned the dumpster...shares our theory she was trying to mask the odor I assume.

Day 9 -GA wants to see Caylee and has idea missing gas can might be in ICA's car
Troy Brown, facebook message, not at parents house for past 9 days because of drama
Day 10 (June 25, 2008) ICA tells AH there is a smell in her car that seems to be coming from the engine
Day 11 - ICA cell phone records show she was at TL's all day. ICA tells CA, Zanny released late from hospital and they are spending another night
Day 12 - 11:30 that morning text AH about dead animal plastered to the frame of her car, then runs out of gas again at an Amscot, next to a dumpster, ICA calls TL to come get her and when he does she has grocery bags full of clothes and items from someones refrigerator. No Caylee Anthony

I LOVE that she says Caylee's name . . . FREQUENTLY!

I think Casey is thinking of how she would like to jump over that table and shut LDB up - with her jaw sticking out, she looks like a defiant teenager that doesn't want to admit she's busted.

Shakes head no when LDB says GA asked where Caylee was & says he misses her. ICA getting angry now.

Of course she hates that her parents missed Caylee. She hated that her parents loved Caylee so much, or at least made the appearance they loved Caylee. If they truly loved Caylee they should have gotten custody of her and taken her away from ICA. She would be alive today if they had.

ICA looks like she's going to her 'happy' place now....disassociation mode.

I want a shirt that says "Team Caylee . . . Go State!"

Anyone up for making some?!?!?

CA taking notes - will she say that KC never told her these lies?

I love how LDB is mentioning TL in context of being with KC during certain times, but never, ever throws him under the bus.

HLN having commercials every 6 minutes where I am... grrrr

ICA doesn't know how to react, IMO. It's apparently a very rare occasion someone actually calls her out on all her lies.

She is getting more pissed off by the minute. How dare anyone expose her lies?!

Well we ARE, Casey! And the whole world is watching. :)

2h58s55.jpg

Casey telling Jessie and Amy different stories about where Caylee was on Day 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3