2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...after being scolded by hubby last night for spending too much time on "that damned trial"........I just walked in to find him sitting in another room watching it on TV after I promised not to watch too much today.

Ummmmmmmm

He's discriminating against me because I am young pretty and white.....well not that young but not old.....not a top model but put together.....white yes...time to hit the beach.

LOL..My daughter said to me, mom is this what you are going to do all day, watch this trial again. (they were annoyed at me yesterday, I would not pick them up until GA was finished on the stand). Then I caught her watching NG.

What's everyone having for lunch today? My salad is just not hitting the spot.

Hubby just left to pick up Chili's take out. I am dining on chicken fajitas and chips and salsa and a giant iced tea...UNSWEET...I live in the South but just can't drink sweet tea.

That jealous of ICA angle backfired like a 1976 Chevy pickup with a bad carburetor.

Speaking of peanut butter....another good one is peanut butter and BBQ potato chips on toasted rye? It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommrow I am going to try yours for lunch tommrow, sounds great.Have you ever tried a baked tomato sandwich? it is so good and messy:) Just had one for lunch.

Funny how you mention that your husband likes you better on WS. That is a cool thing for him to say. My husband on the other hand when I brought up the trial last night tells me how morbid he thinks that it is that I am watching the trial. My hubby just doesn't get it! I don't think it is morbid at all. Am I wrong?

I believe he means I am more alert, aware, whatever as opposed to being depressed (somewhat, minor) and more self centered when I read a beauty blog or two and minimal facebook and not involved much in current events and news. When I am active (and even if not a huge poster, with reading) I try hard to compensate for time on the forum. LOL He wasn't much into true crime when we met, but, I have got him avidly interested. He said he missed coming home and saying what is up with (various cases) and loves it when I know more than the news (or NG). Apparently he shares my comments and all with some coworkers who missed it as well. (called him on the special recess to discuss this comment). ;o)

Hugs
Rosie

Hubby just left to pick up Chili's take out. I am dining on chicken fajitas and chips and salsa and a giant iced tea...UNSWEET...I live in the South but just can't drink sweet tea.

Man! Everyone's putting my measly salad to shame! I need to re-do lunch I think. LOL

Michigander checking in re: the weather - we had a scary bit of a storm this morning, BigFatMommyDog - are you saying there's more on its way?

We had one here too. The rain got so bad at one point we couldn't see the house across the street.

InSession attorney (Ashton used to work for him) now stating what so many of us have expressed here regarding JB's opening statement: It's an "all-in" opening and the problem with it is if he loses credibility (which he will) during the trial, he could very well lose credibility during the sentencing phase. Very risky approach!

that sounds so so good...Love Chilis but don't have one really close by........

Speaking of peanut butter....another good one is peanut butter and BBQ potato chips on toasted rye? It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my....for some reason that reminded me of my favorite sandwich creation as a kid.....mayo and potato chips. Now the thought sickens me.

InSession attorney (Ashton used to work for him) now stating what so many of us have expressed here regarding JB's opening statement: It's an "all-in" opening and the problem with it is if he loses credibility (which he will) during the trial, he could very well lose credibility during the sentencing phase. Very risky approach!

I think he loses more and more credibility every time he opens him mouth.

IIRC Zanny had her accident the night before and KC returned to Orlando to get her insurance papers so she could bring them back to the Hospital. That's how ICA covered that inconsistency.

Thanks kaRN! I was trying to find anywhere in the interviews with Cindy or George where they asked them about this discrepancy, but have not seen it yet.

You rock! :rocker:

Silly question and a bit off track, saw LK Baden this a.m. on The Today Show. She made a remark that the "bones were never tested for drowning." I thought how do you test bones for drowning? If the DT plans on stating anything as such, is there a way bones would show drowning? I don't think there is, but I am not a medical examiner.

When JB was trying to imply that MK was jealous of Casey, I actually thought it sounded bad on Casey, not MK. Why would she be jealous of Casey when she was dating her boyfriends roommater unless Casey was throwing herself at Clint? Or walking around half nude??

And Casey's eyebrows... she looks like the devil with them... nice look, sweetheart!
BBM - I know! Could someone buy the girl an eyebrow pencil and explain how to fill it all in, she is making me dizzy looking at her.

And ITA on your comment about making Casey look bad, that is just what I was thinking!

Hugs
Rosie

LOL I hate mayo and would never try that but, I have had mustard and potato chips sandwiches with cheese. Yum!

Oh my....for some reason that reminded me of my favorite sandwich creation as a kid.....mayo and potato chips. Now the thought sickens me.

Man! Everyone's putting my measly salad to shame! I need to re-do lunch I think. LOL

you jealous of my coffee/pepsi????? My lunch will be chips.....(yes, sad t admit I am a grazer....have been forever-----I do try to make it healthy by adding in some fruit.....:innocent:----and now that lays advertising how "healthy" they grow those dang taters...welll......my point is proven.....

What has LKB had done? She's on HLN and looks totally different and much younger this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela