2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wanting to know...this is what a shot girl generally looks like. **PHOTO NOT RELATED TO THIS CASE**

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2292/2246526328_f27c6d6878.jpg

ETA: I didn't realize that this was posted earlier. Too funny that we both chose the same image. We have a couple local places here, and they really don't wear much more, maybe a pair of fishnets. I have seen others wearing a corset, and some probably do wear more regular clothes. I guess it would depend on what kind of atmosphere Fusian has.

OT alert but my basement is flooooooding! and dh is deployed for the summer! brand new carpet completely ruined in the man cave!!!!!!!

We have a flood warning where I am, too. It's been raining pigs & cows off & on all day.

As a bartender in a club, it is the manager's responsibility to make sure the shot girls are properly dressed. We have uniforms at the club I work at for the shot girls and waitresses. They are short skirts, black knee highs and purple corsette's. I know that our manager is very strict on the uniforms.

Yea . . . I am not feeling the love for those outfits . . . they sound so uncomfortable!!

Was Fusion a legal club or a shot house? It sounds like it was run on the fly to me.

OT alert but my basement is flooooooding! and dh is deployed for the summer! brand new carpet completely ruined in the man cave!!!!!!!

Okay....not that we were competing...but YOU WIN--your rain is worse than Seattle...I'm so very sorry...............:seeya:

So I'm assuming TonE will say that KC was not paid. Yet she presented herself to these girls as their manager? What is the SA getting at? That KC liked to be in control and was not a shrinking violet?

I hope I don't get myself in trouble over this, but because a lot of people have been asking what a shot girl is, I thought I would provide an extreme image of what a shot girl often looks like.

Least, every place I ever went to when I was younger anyway. Scroll to the middle of the page till you see the young lady in a gold outfit.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/03/12/stuff-orange-and-blue-people-like/

That is the extreme when it comes to shot girls. I am a bartender in a strip club and our shooter girls are covered up more than that! :floorlaugh: Never thought that was possible until I seen that picture.

Did anyone else think the last witness matched the Zannie description from ICA? Maybe this is where she got that from?

Weird how those things keep popping up throughout as we meet these people for the first time in person.

ICA is a magpie (and no offense to Hinky's reporter/poster) she picks up shiney bits and sticks them to herself - she doesn't have an identity of her own so she borrows

I am so sorry to hear this...is there someone you can call to help you? :(

Doesn't Casey ever have to pee? I notice that she never leaves the courtroom during breaks.

She hardly drinks any water either, maybe I am odd, but I need constant hydration....I think a bottle of water lasts her all day?

Nancy Grace on CNN just said state. alling witnesses based on the timeline beginning on June 16 with GA.
IMO BB was June 18 party pics the 20th.
We may not.see CA for awhile.

So I'm assuming TonE will say that KC was not paid. Yet she presented herself to these girls as their manager? What is the SA getting at? That KC liked to be in control and was not a shrinking violet?

Hopefully he will say he told her she could do it for free to get her out of his hair. He didn't think she was a very special person or mom. He never heard of any drowning until this moment. He thought she did it b/c of him. Lol.

Was Fusion a legal club or a shot house? It sounds like it was run on the fly to me.

They had a liquor license (IIRC) but I think this is done quite commonly in other clubs around the nation now.

I am being reminded hourly why I hate HLN and Tru Tv so much...but the "sound" function on my computer chose today to stop working...not just on the various live sites, but altogether. So I have to hope HLN picks up at 3pm EST where IS leaves off today...:(

hubby who mocks me--watches Fox News..they refer to inmates attire as "Elvira"

That is the extreme when it comes to shot girls. I am a bartender in a strip club and our shooter girls are covered up more than that! :floorlaugh: Never thought that was possible until I seen that picture.

Yeah, it's pretty bad but typical in the area I'm in. Although, the places out here that allow full nudity (strip bars) cannot serve alcohol. So, they often just barely cover to obey the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj