2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heresy I'm sure ....but this Mr. George is a horrible questioner.......hope he doesn't have too many more to question. I think he is as bad as JB...........well no that's not true - but he's not very good.

JR: thru one of other girls, i knew that ICA was t girl to go to for questions

Just throwing this in red herring or no - but in the pic shown to the jury there was a shovel standing in the corner - so why did she need another - I'm not being snarky, seriously trying to noodle this one out....

pure speculation here, but do have you noticed just how anal retentive George appears to be about his tools? he would notice the shovel had been moved or used. he would ask questions about what KC was doing with the shovel. While I don't think that KC is all that bright, nor do I think she forms complex plans, I do believe that a lifetime has taught her that George will ask questions about his tools, and that if she didn't want him to ask questions, to not touch HIS tools.

Didn't the dogs hit by the playhouse and did the Anthony's also have a storage shed? So was Caylee's body out there at one point?

What do you guys think happened? Caylee died in the trunk? She borrowed the shovel (dumb move) and took her body to the area where she was found. I don't have the timeline about when and where her car was. Could someone fill me in? Confused about when the friends said her car didn't smell.
Here's what I think happened:

June 16th- Caylee died. (ICA went to Blockbuster Video later that evening w/ Tony L. & spent nite at his house).

June 17th- ICA backed car into garage 1st time. May have hidden Caylee's body behind playhouse.

June 18th-
ICA backed car into garage 2nd time. Borrowed shovel from neighbor. (No phone activity for 4 hrs straight- unusual). ICA buried Caylee/ hid her body in backyard.

June 20th- Backed car into garage 3rd time. Unburied Caylee, hid body in back of car and covered it up. Later that nightclubbing w/ Tony L. Was in 'Hot Body Contest'. Tony L. told Yuri Melich this night ICA got plastered/ drunk on alcohol. Said she ran up his bar tab at nightclub he was working at.

June 23rd- ICA runs out of gas looking for place to dump body. She starts commenting to friends her car smells bad.

June 24th- ICA and George have confrontation about gas cans. I believe this is the day she dumps Caylee's body in the woods behind the Anthony house.

June 25th- More reports say she's making comments about terrible smell coming from her car.

June 27th- ICA ditches the stinky car for good at Amscot

That's my theory, at least. (Your mileage may vary)

Anthony Lazzaro is in the courthouse. Orlando Sentinel's photographer reported.

Oh goodie! I have to go to dentist AGAIN!, but will look forward, hoping he will be next witness. :woohoo:

Was Fusion an 18+ nightclub? This girl is only 22 now, which makes her 19 at the time.

Laws very from state to state about how old you need to be to sell or deliver (as a waitress) alcohol - and IIRC the club it was 18 to get in and 21 to drink

Relander. I met Casey in 5/08 at Fusion. She never mentioned having a child. I was going to school and working as a shot girl. Casey was happy, seemed like a nice person.

Since Fusion was also a sushi restaurant, I think anyone is allowed in, and there's no age limit. There was a similar place in Las Vegas (sushi + club) that I went to when I was 16 and they didn't ask for ID or anything.

There used to be a similar club here, which was a Chinese restaurant during the day, and a night club at night. Once it opened as a night club for the night, only persons 21 or older were allowed in.

Well on CNN all I can see is ICA. Did their camera guy fall asleep or something?

IDK why I am laughing now, but that circling was not a good idea.

Yeah! I thought when I heard Jamie's name she would be KC's dirty dancing partner but this is good enough. haha

Same way anyone 18 and older can work in a gas station and sell beer. It is perfectly legal to sell alcohol at 18.

Not in every state. I dunno, IMO if you're too young to be drinking it, you shouldn't be serving it either. For example most restaurants if you are a waitress you cannot bring out the alcoholic drinks.

Party Pic is in!
traildayone49.jpg

Anyone know the drinking age in Fl? Wasn't this girl too young to be serving liquor at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf