2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the cameraman asleep at CNN, all they are showing is ICA, not one shot of the witness!!!!

:floorlaugh: I "think" they are trying to capture ICA's reactions since this is all her "friends" testifying.

Realander is in one of the party pictures with Casey. Casey wearing the blue dress. Realander says she was not working that night.

I'm not totally sure, but I don't think you can sell liquor if you are under 21.

I've been a bartender since I was 19 in a club. We have shooter girls that are 18, 19, etc... it's perfectly legal. Same goes for gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, etc...

She seems annoyed with the SA and like she's giving ICA apologetic glances...am I seeing things?

I live in NJ (when I'm not in college) and my friend who is 18 was applying for jobs, and restaurants told her that she could only work as a hostess for them, not a waitress, because she's not allowed to serve alcohol to people.

She was earlier and appeared very upset when she heard testimony that Casey told Caylee to go and put her shoes on and Caylee needed help tying her laces. Also heard Caylee answered the door to Tony's and Casey was nowhere in sight. Caylee was alone on Tony's balcony and witness was concerned for her. I think she is having a very difficult time. Needs our prayers, IMO

OH this makes me so sad for Cindy. I also believe she is having a really hard time right now. I hope she has someone there for her.

traildayone50.jpg

Heresy I'm sure ....but this Mr. George is a horrible questioner.......hope he doesn't have too many more to question. I think he is as bad as JB...........well no that's not true - but he's not very good.

Respectfully disagree. He is not quite as effective as LDB or JA but he's holding his own, IMO. JB is in a class by himself. MOO

Oh my I know I am going to miss TonE L.
I have to leave for 2 hours soon!
Screen shots please.........TIA

767 people here at the moment!

Jamie Relander works for a hotel in Indiana, moving on Monday, May/June/July 2008 lived in FL - going to school Valencia Community college, she worked @ Golf club @ shingle(?) creek. Met kc first thru a friend @ Fusion, a sushi during the day . . . nightclub @ night. She wasn't working there she was just a customer, friend Jenna Prentiss introduced kc to her, Jenna wasn't an employee @ that time, doesn't know how she knew kc, kc was happy and seemed like nice person to be friends with. Nothing odd or out of place w/kc, just introduced at that time. Some point Jamie was employed as a shot girl, she walked around with a bottle of mixed alcohol, at the end the night she would pay $40 per bottle and she kept whatever was left. Could you sell more than one bottle of liquor per night, guess you could . . .hard to sell one.

She was a shot girl more than one occassion . . . but not before June 27th 2008, saw kc thought kc was the one we would go to for questions . .where to go to be stationed if we had any questions we were to go to her. Attended Fusion as customer during hot body contest, not working as a shot girl, @ that time.

Photo on monitor . . . item Q . . . circles herself off to the left of picture wearing bra & black vest and white shorts, kc wearing blue dress. Jamie was not working that night, she is sure she spoke to kc that night but doesn't recall what said.

Move to enter into evidence & publish
DT: previous objection
HHBP objection overruled and previous objection noted . . .enter it in evidence.

Mr. George: did you ever notice her anything in her demeanor crying,sad,
A: no

Role as a shotgirl . . . where to set up . . . I was told by some of the girls what we were wearing . . .
Did KC pass on what you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member