2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...KC invited Jamie to Caylee's B-day party after she was already dead. THe lies the lies the lies.

So Casey invited this girl to Caylee's birthday party? This is the first time I heard this - did we know this?

:genie::genie::genie:

Party Pics in ...

:great:

How is this new news to me that Casey invited Jamie to a dead Caylee's birthday party?

ETA: okay, I am not alone!

OMG! ICA invited her to Caylee's birthday party the following month. :eek:

OMG.....invited to BD party.....for Caylee.

Casey invited Jamie to Caylee's birthday party next month o_O

I AM NOT trying in any way to help out the Defense here...but seriously, the objections to the photos? Really? the Defense already explained it away period with ICA being in their fiction a "liar because that was she was taught by her parents to do" The Defense is only hurting themselves by consistently objecting to every photo taken of Casey. They had already explained their "version" of why she was so "happy" in photos. It only hurts them. Baez and Co strategy is spaghetti at a wall and see what sticks. If I were a Defense Attorney I would just only ask one question, "Were you in the A's backyard on June the 16th?" but instead they are nitpicking on stupid stuff.

If you ask me the State is laying out that ICA is a sociopath and since the DT was dumb enough to open the door...here comes the heat...meaning where the DT falls apart. TG! Because I can see Caylee's imprint. And she deserves justice. Period.

Wonder of Mr. Baez is going to ask this girl if she was jealous of ICA's blue dress....

OH this makes me so sad for Cindy. I also believe she is having a really hard time right now. I hope she has someone there for her.

Suffice it to say that Cindy is, er, not my favorite person. But I can't help but feel awful for her right now. I wouldn't wish the hell that the Anthony family are going through on anyone.

So Casey invited this girl to Caylee's birthday party? This is the first time I heard this - did we know this?

This is the first I've heard of this as well. I'm trying to sort whether this statement is useful to the SA or DT... Thoughts, anyone?

JB: No one talked about Caylee? Nothing to do with her?

Making the State's case again. Casey said she was looking for the Nanny at Fushion.

jose stepped in it again (said at the club that night nothing about Caylee's death)

what is his defense again?

What kind of whack job is KC inviting this gal to b'day party for Caylee when Caylee was already DEAD???? WOW! What could she have thinking? Seriously WTH!

"She invited you to her daughter's birthday party the next month"

yep, there goes another nail in her coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum