2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is pulling the same crap he did yesterday with George and Caylee's outfit. Some people DO remember unimportant things, Baez.

The house would be to the right of this door. LOL LOL stupid question.

Burner..Casey asked to borrow a shovel on 6/18/08. She never asked to borrow anything before. She did not tell him how long she needed it for.She returned it an hour later. He saw CA car was backed into the garage when she borrowed the shovel. He didnt talk to GA or Cindy about the police at the house. Casey did not tell him her daughter was missing.

I had to laugh at JB's physical description of Corp Edwards. I don't see the point other than, hey, he sounds hot! :)

Im guessing we are going to hear lots of JB's descriptions of physical characteristics of LE, as he is trying to paint them as Big, Bad, Intimidators.

Wrong witness to use that for though IMO, not effective.

Does the direction make a difference? What is the point?>

Come on. Move ahead. This is dull. Why is JB going on and on about the guy with the shovel???

because he does not want this in there.... didn't even want jurors to hear the word shovel

it ties back to computer searches and ties in solidly to the state's case

why doesn't he refer to East/West instead of Left/Right? <modsnip>...

JB sounds like he's teaching square dancing.....to the right to the left straght ahead through the door.

How stupid to borrow a shovel...
I am almost afraid it could play into defense theory that she was so much in another world about all of this (Caylee's "accidental death") that it would never have occurred to her that a shovel could be incriminating. I mean, it is pretty dumb to borrow a shovel from a neighbor if your child is missing...

In the first week of her daughter dying in a pool accident that she never told anyone about, ICA kept going back to the house. She was backing her car up into the garage area. She borrowed a shovel. Same girl that later that week was in a Hot Body Contest.

This is what the jurors are learning.

what I love is that BB already rung the bell: SHOVEL

cannot unring the bell

Is it me or does ICA look guilty and getting paler as they talk about shovel?

I'm seeing the exact same thing....might as well have GUILTY written on her forehead right now...her face says it all.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela