2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose has to be the most ill prepared attorney I have ever seen!! EVER!

JB was trying to imply the neighbor wanted to insert himself into the case because of the media coverage. Bad move. This witness was neutral, just stating the facts and very likeable.

IMO

And a 10 min recess. JB at Defense Table...........must be potty time for somebody.

That was definitely a glare by ICA toward JB after that awkwardness

10 minutes for JB and CM to find their non thumb drive, non indexed, non organized witness file.

seriously I think Baez just realized he wasn't going anywhere and needed to be quiet

Do you notice in the background of the courtroom when SA is up and questioning witnesses the audience is paying attention, and when Mr. Baez comes up they are all staring at their feet, playing with their pencils, basically ignoring. LOL

Yes and I thought Drew WFTV/WDBO was going to go to sleep. lol

I soooo want Tony today! I want him to see that snazzy outfit she has on!

Awww ICA is going to put on a sweater to cover up her ruffles....

Another sidebar and then a recess just as the SA was calling a new witness.
I guess the DT has to go hunt for the files on the witness again.

IMO the state should have asked Mr. Burner "was ICA in the habit of borrowing tools from you or was this a first?"

duh

These people need to expound and tell the entire story from beginning to end. These jurors supposedly don't know the "fill in" information like we do.

Did one of the cadaver dogs hit by the play area? I think she backed that car up and was going to bury her there. Even took the body over there. I have a hard time digging holes in my yard. I have my teenage boys do it. I think it was too hard. She never did bury her just dumped her. moo

That's exactly what I thought.

Oh No! <modsnipped> is chilled.

I suggest for every unnecessary sidebar...that the DT put a dollar in a jar. THEN...use it to buy the jury a stiff drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela