2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. What witness is this?

Some may think this is silly, but I believe both sides have the right to know each witness is going to be called. How on earth is the defense going to get ready for cross if the SA picks a witness out of their hat and the DT doesn't have the file.

Or, am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

MOO

Mel

The DT has the witness list just not the order that they are going to be called in.

HHJP ruled last week that the SA did NOT have to provide it. That is like the SA having to turn over their game plan.

I think ICA went a-pluckin' crazy on her brows and now doesnt have access to an eyebrow pencil...

OH BOY! She is going to be HUMILIATED to be seen by her former friends in the STATE SHE IS IN! I am ridiculously TICKLED PINK about that :)

I got bumped off the internet... but did anyone else see the wesh live blog that said baez was cussing at reporters and pushing them this morning???

LOL - No Way! Thanks for that Nursebeeme - I'm going to look for that at break. :great:

Cameron C. first off this morning. LOL, I didn't see that one coming, my vote was on Lee.

Ooh, Cameron is a hottie! Why is he up right after GA? Honestly I was expecting CA. Go figure.

traildayone4.jpg

See? Appears she is fiddling with something in mouth? :waitasec:

shes not looking to well while this guy is on the stand. giving him daggers.

KC glancing at CC, won't keep her eyes on him. Face a little red. He's talking about going to Full Sail in Orlando, and now describing the apartment he had with TL.

Wow, I didn't think they would use Cameron or some of the "lesser" witnesses....not that CC is a lesser guy, just his status....I hope they use Maria Kissh and Michelle Murphy, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member