2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let the next witness be TonE, please!

Baez asked for this list last week showing in which order the SA was going to call witnesses but HHJP said legally the SA did not have to provide it. I guess after yesterday JB decided he needed it.

He also threatened a delay if the SA didn't provide him a playlist.

They probably don't even know the alphabet let alone how to file by it.

Last week the DT told the Judge they have so many files it's too difficult to bring them all to Court. JB asked if he could get a list of witnesses so they would know what to bring.

Putting all documents on a CD would cost money and most likely it would be on JB's dime. Hence no documents on CD.

If I were the SA, I'd give them a large, secure room in the Courthouse to store all their files so I would not have to give them my witness list, but that's just me :)

The judge did tell them last week, the DT, the he would arrange for them to have a room and space in and around their desk.

The jury is being brought in... 13 mins later

Are you kidding me?! Does he have to go back to his or CM's office? They were told to have their files at the courthouse. Maybe it is in JB's car trunk...he knows all about car trunks. *rolleyes*

HHJP offered the DT a side room to store their files, guess they didn't take him up on that.

State calls Cameron Campana.
He is from Ohio.
media arts school in Florida.
07 to 09.

Oh no HHJP looks PO'd when he sat in his seat.

Yes, they want her to look as young and innocent as possible to the jurors. That is why the bangs and the inappropriate Court attire, dress her like a teenager.

That is also the reason for the pouty lips.

That blouse is big and overwhelming, making her appear smaller and more fragile :twocents:

MODS....any thoughts on possibly having a separate thread for each witness as they testify instead of just a morning and afternoon thread? It would make it easier down the road to find a certain witnesses testimony. Thanks for the consideration!!!

KC looking at the jury as they come in. She looks away very quickly. Hopefully they wouldn't look at her after yesterdays spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay