2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lost here.

Am I to believe that because Baez says that Caylee drowned in his opening, that anything and everything the prosecution tries to present will be objected to because the DT says it's irrelevant to a drowning?

I thought that opening statements were not to be considered as evidence?

I'm confused here.

Said he never saw Casey depressed or scared. Never said Caylee was missing.

Never saw her depressed, distraught, sad, nothing. No indication that her child was missing. Never asked anyone to try to find her.

Judge allowed picture to be entered and published to the jurors, over JBs objected, objection noted,.

Mr George now drives home the demeanor of ICA during the month of June, her attitude, demeanor at Fusion, etc.

Morning, WS peeps. I just tuned in and swear I just saw HHJP bounce happily back into his chair, smiling...what was that all about? Hes so cute:)

I like him. He may not be AS experienced as his team mates but, I believe he's doing a decent job. He's got a dry demeanor in my estimation.
I like him, too. He's not as dramatic as LDB or Jeff Ashton, but he's calming, which is a nice contrast to Baez. Maybe that's why he's doing the questioning for now.

And in spite of the defense's inevitable objection, the first of what will no doubt be many of the night club photos is entered into evidence.

I just got the trial on now, who is this cutie on the stand?

IMO, the tone of voice of the state's attorney is coming across much too harsh. Right out of the gate with first witness.

I hope he tones it down.

"She seemed like she was having a good time (at Fusian), she's not an introvert."

Remind the jury that she told police she was looking for her missing daughter and made up nanny at Fusian George. The daughter she now claims drown on the 16th that she "cried and cried and cried" over...

I am lost here.

Am I to believe that because Baez says that Caylee drowned in his opening, that anything and everything the prosecution tries to present will be objected to because the DT says it's irrelevant to a drowning?

I thought that opening statements were not to be considered as evidence?

I'm confused here.

...seems like that's the plan - cuz she was acting according to the script - this time written by GA with a special guest appearance by Roy Kronk

wow HHJP is really pissed about something. Specifically he seems really ticked at the SA.

I think HHJP is pissed because the SA won't give the order of the witnesses to the DT. His anger is misplaced in my opinion. I love this Judge, but his actions toward the SA is uncalled for.

HHJP needs to put the DT in check, especially since JB only asked one question for the last witness. This just goes to show that the DT is playing games, stalling and whinning. The SA should not have to bend over backwards for the DT. However if I was the SA, I would just give the DT a list. The DT can't change the truth.

MR George might be best or these young guys.
JA might be a little intimidating, and DAT could claim something like flirting with LDB

JMO

Witness was present when Cindy and Amy came to Tony's door for Casey.

Witnessed an argument between Cindy and Casey.

Love the description of ICA Nathan is giving the jurors. "not an introvert by any means" "bouncing around" "liked to have a good time".

Painting a pic that is very different from the ruffled blouse mousy girl sitting across from them.

Just getting in - any facial reactions from KC??

Lee came over to the apartment after Casey left with her mom and Amy. Lee felt bad because he wished he could have warned Toni and Nathan about Casey.

I think HHJP is pissed because the SA won't give the order of the witnesses to the DT. His anger is misplaced in my opinion. I love this Judge, but his actions toward the SA is uncalled for.

HHJP needs to put the DT in check, especially since JB only asked one question for the last witness. This just goes to show that the DT is playing games, stalling and whinning. The SA should not have to bend over backwards for the DT. However if I was the SA, I would just give the DT a list. The DT can't change the truth.
If it were me, I'd give the DT the witnesses of the day list the night before I planned to call the witnesses. And I would do this just to appease the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73