2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's smart. It keeps bringing the people back to "well all that random info doesn't matter if she drowned at the home"
Had Baez not placed KC at Caylee's death scene, I'd agree. That was a huge blunder.

There's no way in he77 I'd ever believe that a horrific accident happened and KC, the baby's mother, pranced off to rent movies and party for 31 days, acting like she didn't have a care in the world while her baby lay rotting some place.

IMO, Baez's stunt won't fly with the jury.

so is JB allowed to ask that question every witness now b/c it was over ruled once?
WTH?

Mr George should have objected again forcefully about the Caylee drowning in the pool and those guys being present. Whats wrong with the State not objecting???? There is no evidence Caylee drowned and yet Baez is allowed to state that as if it were fact. That needs to stop.

It's like now the state has to have a 2 track prosecution. One prosecuting the REAL case and one debunking the fairy tale.

Yes - totally. And they the state cant really even address the *drowning* because they would be giving it some credence! They just have to continue on as they had planned before they cockamamie drowning conspiracy.

WHY ARE THEY NOT OBJECTING TO THE DROWNING QUESTION??????

And if there is NO EVIDENCE of how she died - which the DT are insistant on - then HOW CAN THEY KEEP SAYING SHE DROWNED?

I do not get it...

Smoke break for the jurors. Bet JB wishes he hadn't made fun of RK smoking. Hehehe!

Is JB trying to appear unprepared, or is he really unprepared? Crazy!

predict JB is going to end every cross with "were you present at the Anthony house on June 15th when Caylee drowned?"

Why didn't Mr. George try his objection again? (about JB saying "when Caylee drowned in the pool.")

Morning all! I am home with my sick daughter and we just woke up. I'm SO mad! Did I miss anyone other than this hot roommate fella??

I think that's smart. It keeps bringing the people back to "well all that random info doesn't matter if she drowned at the home"

Doesn't make sense to me for JB to say that ICA knew Caylee was dead from the beginning.

If she knew that she drowned before she started living with TL then why was so so happy.

Casey telling jose how to run the case now lol! not glazed over anymore. :floorlaugh:

The problem is the one person they accused of being present other then ICA at the home to witness the drowning they never really questioned him about that day, or any of the other allegations.

The SA layed it out there and GA knocked it out of the park. If the DT wanted to pursue it they should have nailed GA right then and there. The problem was they didn't and it made them look like they couldn't.

So all asking these witnesses about that day seems misplaced.

If teh was on the jury we would need beer breaks. And so would the rest of you.....lol

Why all the negativity toward the witnesses and Mr. George here this morn.? What have they done wrong?

By the law they have done nothing wrong, however I think HHJP feels they are feeding JB's need for whining and delaying, by not, at the very least, giving him some idea of who the witnesses will be.

Keep in mind, though, that the State is under no obligation to do so. But the Judge has his schedule and wants to keep to it, no delays.

Nathan said Caylee always looked well fed the 2 to 3 times he saw her. He never saw Casey strike Caylee.

well then she must be a good mother who could never harm her child. Oh wait, she didn't it was an "accident" because Cindy left the pool ladder up.

JB is smiling he is happy with himself. Yet not sure how he is going get Kronk to say he stole the dead body from GA after GA put the tape on Caylees mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717