2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that JB is going to ask EVERY witness that the SA calls if they were there at the A home when Caylee drowned? Seems he wants to really plant that seed about her drowning.

I think the bailiff just admonished ICA for being grabby with JB!

Casey whispering to Baez.... "Can you just ask him to give me Tony's number? Please? Otherwise this whole thing is a waste, a huge waste".

Just kidding.

I am LOST! WHY isn't the state objecting to JB (when questioning witnesses) STATING as though it's FACT about Caylee drowning in the pool?????????

I could be wrong, but I thought he said "were you at the Anthony home on June 16 when Caylee died". It still indicates that she died at the home as fact so either way, it shouldn't have been allowed.

Excellent point.... couldn't agree more. SA needs to put a stop to that.

Doesn't make sense to me for JB to say that ICA knew Caylee was dead from the beginning.

If she knew that she drowned before she started living with TL then why was so so happy.

Thats why casey is staring at the needle now. This will all backfire. She was supposedly so distraught on that day. remember?

Sir "Where you present on December 25th when Jesus Christ was born?"

NO Sir.

LOL! Sir "were you present 20 years ago when the tooth fairy brought me a quarter?" :floorlaugh:

traildayone19.jpg

sa needs to re object (I strenuously object!) to the JB drowning question. no way that can be tolerated or allowed.

whats wrong with hhjp?

Just getting in - any facial reactions from KC??

Notice when KC hears something she doesn't like or agree with, she gives that slight little sniffle and swallows. I've been watching it for quite a while now. It's a true giveaway IMO.

I'm really having a hard time with JB being allowed to ask that question about if they were in the house when Caylee drowned. It's not even hearsay that she did.

State should start asking if they were told that Caylee drowned or if they were told that she was dead. Are they just going to ignore this the whole trial?

Camera focused on the eagle on the top flag of pole.

Think JB complained about the camera focusing on ICA during breaks?

Come on State of Florida trying this case. Get some cajones and get the judge to stop allowing the defense to say that Caylee drowned without proof!!! Have a sidebar or something. I am tired of hearing that and now the DT has planted that seed and will continue so that by the time the case ends it will be known as a fact to the jury in their minds.

The problem is the one person they accused of being present other then ICA at the home to witness the drowning they never really questioned him about that day, or any of the other allegations.

The SA layed it out there and GA knocked it out of the park. If the DT wanted to pursue it they should have nailed GA right then and there. The problem was they didn't and it made them look like they couldn't.

So all asking these witnesses about that day seems misplaced.

It's for the Jurors, to hear over and over, drowned ...drowned ...drowned

I just don't understand why the judge keeps allowing the "when Caylee drowned in the pool stuff".

I don't understand this whole trial. If Caylee drowned in the pool, why is there even a trial, the DT has admitted KC knew Caylee was not missing, the DT has admitted KC knew Caylee was dead, so just what is this trial for????

The more JB reminds them of this "accidental drowning" the more the jury is going to want it proven. I know that the defense says they have nothing to prove, but when you make a claim like that... I think you need to prove it. Now that it is surrounded in ridiculous lies... I don't know? The jury is going to want explanations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur