2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like they are arguing over exhibits at the sidebar.

Look at the size of that photo album!
traildayone29.jpg

Hmmm... so if this was a terrible accident, then why is JB so feverishly wanting to keep these pictures out? Didn't he say she was just pretending to be normal? Let them in JB - Why not? She was just being "normal" after the drowning of her child on July 16, 2008. :waitasec:

Yeah he should be explaining how this all fits into the aha-ness of his opening statement. Seems like he's going against his own grain here and trying to have it both ways.

So, when we get to the part about Zanny handing Casey a script to follow... are we going to hear that it was actually George who gave Casey this script? Or Roy Kronk?

I really want them to start playing the jail videos and phone calls... I understand why they are saving them because they want to establish the story she told friends and then back it up with her own words and leave an impression... but... but...

Ok.. going to work.. will catch you all when I get there cant post but will be reading.. Thanks for all the updaters..

I have a headache. I thought CA was going to be the 1st witness today. I have to say these kids are great witnesses. :) But all these sidebars are too draining.

The problem with Baez asking these guys if they were at the Anthony house when Caylee "drowned" is that he expects the jury to believe that a loving, doting mother has a horrible unexpected thing happen... her daughter DROWNED.... and this wonderful mother didn't skip a beat with the people she stayed with 24/7. She was still happy, partying, fun etc.

Harder to believe than the idea of her planning her child's MURDER and being happy Caylee is out of the way.

When she should have been planning a funeral instead of dumping Caylee's body in the woods after killing her. This makes no sense to me at all.

MOO

Mel

I understand. But everyone else said, although she would talk about the nanny, they never actually saw her talking to her on the phone. And yet he made it sound like she actually did. Know what I mean? I don't know. It just stood out and bugged me. Kinda like he was giving her credibility.

I think that cell phone records will be shown later to say she NEVER talked to any Nanny. Just another one of her endless lies.

It makes it sound like person X would call, but KC would claim it was the nanny. We know the nanny doesn't exist, the State will, in time, make sure the jury knows it, too.

My opinions...

Yes. Besides, even the defense has already stated that Caylee DIED on 6/16, so talking to a 'nanny' on the phone after 6/16 would just be further evidence that she was trying to make it appear Caylee was alive.

I hope Mr G is arguing the drowning question while he's up there.

O/T IS just asked why they did not object to JB asking Cameron were you at the home when Casey Anthony drowned..

I don't buy JB's suggestion that he didn't know who was going to testify today. It looks like Casey wore the juvenile ruffled blouse with puffed sleeves purposely knowing full well that Fusion photos would be introduced. jmo

Sounds like KC was nothing more than a groupie following her boys around, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela