2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge doesn't seem like he is in the mood to put up with any bs this morning. He is ready to go.

HHJBP not happy right from the start. DT still complaining that the Prosecution will not give them a witness list in order so they can have their files pulled and ready. HHBP says if they want to play games he will play right back. If time is being wasted, they will have 35 minutes for lunch, work late and work 1/2 day on Sundays.

You mean JP wants proper lawyerin?

ok so I was just steady talking to myself in the sidebar thread....lol. A few posts in a row from me then I realized I was by myself....oops ! Forgot to catch the express train over here...

Anyhoo -love this judge. No nonsense allowed !

What's with the file issue? Shouldn't there be some sort of standard protocol for this? Why doesn't JB know what that protocol is? Where are all the states files? Put em next to those ! ;)

He sounded ticked at BOTH sides.........and he said "neither" side is going to like it.

Yeah, he is angry at both sides. Probably slightly more at DT, thinking the files should be there. However he also wants the SA to have the list so they can avoid JB's whining.

JB got a smackdown first thing in the morning ...

In this day and age, who drags around a bunch of paper files? There are tons of Case Management software out there. They should have had all of this stuff scanned, digitized, OCR and indexed for quick, easy searches on their computers!

HHMP not happy this morning! It would be good to know who's going to be on the witness stand for the week.

HHJBP not happy right from the start. DT still complaining that the Prosecution will not give them a witness list in order so they can have their files pulled and ready. HHBP says if they want to play games he will play right back. If time is being wasted, they will have 35 minutes for lunch, work late and work 1/2 day on Sundays.

I'm sorry don't buy it...would think after three long years they would have this down pat.....Also in this day and age easy to call up on the computer....what a waste.....

The judge told the DT that he would get them storage last week. The witness list was discussed last week and the DT knew they were NOT going to have a list.

Once again the DT struggles to perform in a professional manner.

I think he would be very reluctant to do that to the jury. jmo
There is no reason they should not know who the witnesses for the day are.
This is supposed to take 8 weeks. These shenanigans could make it take a lot longer.

That woman (ICA) has to be medicated, just has to be. For a majority of the time she's got that glazed look in her eyes that only someone who's on something shows.

I found it interesting that most news outlets barely reported on the states opening, it was mainly about the 'bombshell(s)'. I guess in that respect JB got what he wanted, attention focused somewhere else.

Delay by JB already!!! Does it really take 10 minutes to go find a file? Surprised he didn't whine to HHJP that he wants the SA to provide him with all their questions for each witness too. <sarcasm>

Thanks, these kinds of posts are really helpful!!!

Much appreciated!

I think the main thrust of HHJPs pointed spear was aimed square at CM - he's the old dog with the old tricks....(and the one beyotching about the files etc.)

Good morning, looks like the DT is serving whine in court this morning.

I do understand where the DT is coming from. If the SA hasn't provided them with a witness list how do they know who's files to have ready for the day? Sounds like BOTH sides are in the wrong here.

SA is calling Cameron (TL's roommate?)

Couldn't they have someone go get the file, while the direct examination was happening? :waitasec:

JB is wanting the list of witnesses the SA is calling again. HHJP is not happy with this request.

I think HHJP is unhappy with the delay. The defense filed a motion last night for more investigative hours. I think that delay is what the judge is not happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay